Lee Charnley

Dave

I've just watched this and it's so horribly true it's unreal, our club will be nothing more than a shell until Ashley goes and why people still pay pounds notes to go and support this charade is beyond me

I've just watched this and it's so horribly true it's unreal, our club will be nothing more than a shell until Ashley goes and why people still pay pounds notes to go and support this charade is beyond me

Although it's horribly accurate and true it boils my piss that they wouldn't have even blinked at this if Pardew was still here. However, regardless of the turn of events it takes to get to this point, we're here and people are finally asking questions. I found the last line pertinent too "you can't put emotions up for sale." Well said.

After the noises he made about the need for better communication, combined with saying we should know what the plan is by this weekend, there better be an announcement tomorrow.

That said when the inevitable finally happens and Carver is appointed until seasons end I don't know what I will do. Honestly don't think I can stomach watching a shitter Pardew clone drag us into a relegation battle. Fucking horrific couple of months coming up by the looks of things.

After the noises he made about the need for better communication, combined with saying we should know what the plan is by this weekend, there better be an announcement tomorrow.

That said when the inevitable finally happens and Carver is appointed until seasons end I don't know what I will do. Honestly don't think I can stomach watching a shitter Pardew clone drag us into a relegation battle. Fucking horrific couple of months coming up by the looks of things.

It's amazing thats actually possible, but some how it is.

Although it's horribly accurate and true it boils my piss that they wouldn't have even blinked at this if Pardew was still here. However, regardless of the turn of events it takes to get to this point, we're here and people are finally asking questions. I found the last line pertinent too "you can't put emotions up for sale." Well said.

wasn't keen on the player replacement bit in this tbh, saying the manager would have to just deal with selling a player and then handling whatever player comes in to replace him like it was a massive negative...this was pardew's absolute failure really, but there's no reason why a competent manager can't adapt to the loss of a player a season (if that) and then handle whatever comes in to replace if it's quality the likes that carr is getting

the club are right to install this system if they believe in carr and can find a good manager who is happy with it, the issue as always is not selling our players it's not balancing the squad when it's needed in the eternal quest for "value", i.e. wanting top quality product for fuck all and signing players we don't necessarily need at the time due to said value

Hope this cunt starts to get some stick now btw.

Losing a (albeit fucking hopeless) Manager to Crystal fucking Palace and then not being able to tempt any cunt during the season/manage to persuade the fat cunt he works for to spend a few quid is laughable.

Not in the least surprised he's failed audition number 1.

"We’ve had about 80 applications of people interested in the role. That’s people within football."

"We see this as a long-term decision."

"I’m confident at the end of this process the individual will be best suited for what we’re looking for and can work within the structure we have. I don’t think anything works and you’re never going to move forward if you have ‘yes’ people in key positions.

I know people label me as someone who says yes all the time but believe me, if I said yes to everything suggested I wouldn’t last very long. It doesn’t work that way. They have to challenge me, I have to challenge Mike over things – that is how management works. That’s what I expect from all of my heads of department."

Liar.

"We’ve had about 80 applications of people interested in the role. That’s people within football."

"I’m confident at the end of this process the individual will be best suited for what we’re looking for and can work within the structure we have. I don’t think anything works and you’re never going to move forward if you have ‘yes’ people in key positions.

I know people label me as someone who says yes all the time but believe me, if I said yes to everything suggested I wouldn’t last very long. It doesn’t work that way. They have to challenge me, I have to challenge Mike over things – that is how management works. That’s what I expect from all of my heads of department."

Liar.

:thup:

I think they have their man but they have to wait until the end of the season.

Simple question, why?

I think there's more to it than that. Clearly the free/cheap options don't want to work under their terms imho.

Liar.

Banner worthy.

Simple question, why?

I think there's more to it than that. Clearly the free/cheap options don't want to work under their terms imho.

More in hope really, tho im not sure where the hope is coming from...

Simple question, why?

More in hope really, tho im not sure where the hope is coming from...

It's just denial really. It's hard to face supporting the most shithouse club in the league.