England

Yorkie

Southgate should be under pressure, but he won’t be.

Down to 10 men for most of the game and unlucky to be losing 1-0 against a decent team. Beat the number 1 ranked team in the world the other day. World Cup semi, Nations League semi. I think that's a bit harsh :lol:

Exaclty this. Its such an English mentality that there are a few games where you don't play great, and all of a sudden the manager is under preasure. We haven't even lost a game yet. :lol:

Southgate should be under pressure, but he won’t be.

Down to 10 men for most of the game and unlucky to be losing 1-0 against a decent team. Beat the number 1 ranked team in the world the other day. World Cup semi, Nations League semi. I think that's a bit harsh :lol:

Not just this game. Just think he gets so much wrong with a very talented group of players

What do folk think of Mason Mount?

Seems to be a favourite of Lampard and Southgate

Really shouldn't be used in wide positions IMO.

Far better as an attacking midfielder through the middle.

Southgate has one way of playing. Try and control the game, grow into it and try and knick something something. It worked against Belgium and is suited against teams that will have a go at us but we're absolutely shit against lesser but organised sides. Totally unable to break them down. That Denmark team will have played together for years. Teams that have less of a talent pool are often fairly organised and we simply cannot break them down. Did he learn nothing from the Croatia semi final?

This was the exact type of game to put a bit of faith in your creative players but he simply wont do it. It made sense to go conservative against Belgium but at home against Denmark stick Grealish in there ffs. Give Sancho a go from the start. Trust your flair players. Try something more expansive, something that isnt 532 with three rigfht backs on the pitch.

Southgate is too one dimensional, inflexible and unable to play any other way seemingly. Doesnt bode well.

I only saw the second half, but I though we were a bit unlucky, despite being a man down. We created a few chances but didn't have much luck.

Of the newcomers, I thought Coady, Phillips and James did well. Kane did a good job up front as well.

I only saw the second half, but I though we were a bit unlucky, despite being a man down. We created a few chances but didn't have much luck.

Of the newcomers, I thought Coady, Phillips and James did well. Kane did a good job up front as well.

Kane was much better in the second half. Had a shocker of a first half.

Southgate is obviously not the ideal manager, but I think it's also possible that most of our players are overrated. I'd say Harry Kane warrants his acclaim, Sterling maybe. However for the most part, these players are made to look far better by their foreign teammates (or the guidance from their foreign managers) in their respective club teams. For example Sancho regularly gets spoken about like he's Suarez or Messi, but do many actually watch the Bundesliga or do we just believe the hype? We regularly hear about Trent being one of the best right backs in the world, maybe in the future he can be but he's young, prone to errors and not a very good defender.

We see all of these names in the squad and expect to see a world class team, I feel like they're just not as good as what we think.

All just another element of our bullshit media. Too many sports journalists desperate to make a name for their talentless selves, on the back of others. That's the media as a whole, and you can see why it's an attractive.

Just look at that cunt Schofield. Do you think the footballer/yoga practitioner got paid more for the work they put into developing their skills than Schofield did for smiling into his fucking webcam?