Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

"Left them in their comfort zone" ffs. He's admitting he can't be arsed.

Surely he has to be held to account for that decision and it's subsequent implications even if he is talking out of his arse?

Imagine any other career, where you're on a seven fucking figure salary, that would allow you to publically state 'I basically took the informed decision not to change things and now we're possibly getting relegated'???

It's bordering on fucking criminal that he's allowed to get away with this utter BS man.

Absolutely nothing changed from the back end of 18/19 to the front end of 19/20 tbf. You look at this clip below and - were it not for the kit - you wouldn't be able to distinguish the two seasons' teams. Free-flowing, incisive, dangerous football being watched by 52,000 who all paid money to be there. Chalk and chalk.

Glad he's let the shackles off now though, we're all the better for it.

Rondon was such a great number 9 man, and he was just such a great fit for Perez and Almiron alongside him. Great guy all the fans loved too. Very much a Rafa player as well that followed any instructions to the T.

Anyone know any fan who supports Steve Bruce as our manager? I'm struggling to know any.

Your'll find out when fans are allowed back

When we're in the Championship? Aye. Full of those who will sing their hearts out for Bruce.

I didn’t hate the guy when he took over, I thought he wasn’t good enough for the job but results last season kept the spotlight off him to a degree.

He’s done in less than 12 months what it took Pardew a few years to do, which is bring the hatred levels up to a point where if was breathing standing next to me I’d want to punch him.

Literally every single word, expression, gesture fills me with a rage I can’t describe adequately enough.

Anyone know any fan who supports Steve Bruce as our manager? I'm struggling to know any.

Your'll find out when fans are allowed back

The sheep will all flood back, they are fucking idiots. They have no right to be critical of him if they do, they have accepted their lot

I didn’t hate the guy when he took over, I thought he wasn’t good enough for the job but results last season kept the spotlight off him to a degree.

He’s done in less than 12 months what it took Pardew a few years to do, which is bring the hatred levels up to a point where if was breathing standing next to me I’d want to punch him.

Literally every single word, expression, gesture fills me with a rage I can’t describe adequately enough.

I cancelled my season ticket the night he was as announced, I thought it was a disgusting appointment at the time and even then I didn't appreciate quite how bad it would get

Put his managerial stats to one side, tell me one decent thing about Steve Bruce. I can't. Everything about him just makes me hate him. His face, his physique, his accent, his body language, his mannerism (or lack of), his dignity, pride, respect of others, respect of his player, and the club, the way he sends out any message that he is being victimised, I can go on all night.

The fact is, he is manager of Newcastle United Football Club and about to be the first one that started the season but ends it with relegation.

Does Mike even know where we are in the league? Can he remember who Steve Bruce is? He probably says to Charnley at the start of the season, "Get a couple of new wheelie bins in so the lads can get a bath, go easy on the ink cartridges and for faak sake don't call me unless we're in the bottom three with eight games to go."

Put his managerial stats to one side, tell me one decent thing about Steve Bruce. I can't. Everything about him just makes me hate him. His face, his physique, his accent, his body language, his mannerism (or lack of), his dignity, pride, respect of others, respect of his player, and the club, the way he sends out any message that he is being victimised, I can go on all night.

The fact is, he is manager of Newcastle United Football Club and about to be the first one that started the season but ends it with relegation.

All of those things are perfectly acceptable in your average Joe [he'd be a dick, but if he was a good wingman, you'd tolerate him].It's not acceptable for the man entrusted with running a £350M sporting institution.

Does Mike even know where we are in the league? Can he remember who Steve Bruce is? He probably says to Charnley at the start of the season, "Get a couple of new wheelie bins in so the lads can get a bath, go easy on the ink cartridges and for faak sake don't call me unless we're in the bottom three with eight games to go."

Tend to agree, except that reports are that Ashley is very engaged in pushing the sale through. Not sure how that stacks up with putting his asset at such risk through his negligence. As with everything about how he runs NUFC, it makes no sense at all.

I cancelled my season ticket the night he was as announced, I thought it was a disgusting appointment at the time and even then I didn't appreciate quite how bad it would get

I checked out when Rafa checked out.  30 years a season ticket holder.  I have nothing but contempt for the owner and "pretendy" manager.

Absolutely nothing changed from the back end of 18/19 to the front end of 19/20 tbf. You look at this clip below and - were it not for the kit - you wouldn't be able to distinguish the two seasons' teams. Free-flowing, incisive, dangerous football being watched by 52,000 who all paid money to be there. Chalk and chalk.

Glad he's let the shackles off now though, we're all the better for it.

Christ that is so depressing. Unbelievable how much we've regressed under this cunt.

Calling them clueless is flattering. They clearly have an agenda. It's evident all over the media. Two newsreaders not knowing that April comes after March? Nobody is that clueless. It's subservience to the narrative. It's the same in the PL. The narrative is that it's highly entertaining and COMPETITIVE.