Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Regime threatened the club and fans with "you don't know how nasty we can be" before setting about proving it by desecrating, sabotaging and strangling the club at every turn for 14years

Regime was found guilty of delieberately and frequently lying to the fans and media in a court of law.

Now on the brink of relegation, apparently this is long way down the list of priorities for the owner.

Football authorities totally fine with all the above.

Its an outrage that its not an outrage

Aye and the local media said the club learned from its mistakes and thought all of us were crazy to be up in arms over Bruce taking over Rafa. But give him time they said. It’s unfair. It’s not right. He’s not that bad. Oh and Luke can try and give some stats and try and prove his point by deflecting blame and never asking the right question. You’ve got former players like Jenas who played with us when we were a top side and forgetting what we were etc.

It all can fuck off. Every one of those who tried to tell us to accept this shit to the ones who still do.

One day when this thing finally is over and we finally are sold, the nightmare will end. Until then, it’s just a fucking painful circle on repeat.

We were on the verge of being taken over by an ambitious and cash rich owner and those greedy cunts blocked it and nobody actually really cares about us but our own.

We were on the verge of being taken over by an ambitious and cash rich owner and those greedy c***s blocked it and nobody actually really cares about us but our own.

This is why a lot of our fans need to wake up and realise that we’re the only ones who can do something.

Unfortunately the ones who do try end up being sniggered at by other fans and we end up back at square one. Nobody who is sane should have any intention of returning to SJP next season if Ashley is here. I’ve always tried to be civil with match goers but they’ve got no f*cking right to complain if they’re gonna be straight back to the ground in a few months.

The club will already have lost a lot of income during Covid and the fans now have a huge chance to cause a further drain on this which could lead Ashley to lowering his price.

Those who harp on about always being loyal to the club need to ask themselves what loyalty the club has given back to them?

Ashley relies on the thicker element of the population. Sports Direct shops are full of inferior products and will still be full of daft punters when the doors open. Remind you of anywhere else?

I might knock it on the head on this forum.

It’s the only thing left that makes me think about NUFC these days, and current NUFC is something which actively makes my life worse when I forget that I don’t care.

This forum is the only thing that keeps me interested tbh

(And the football in paint thread)

[tweet]1363834071340756997[/tweet]?s=19

Eh, how can protecting a £350million potential sale of the club be low on his priorities when retail has tanked in the pandemic?

I still maintain the potential sale is nowhere near completion for this reason. People keep saying he loves a gamble and that's what he's doing, whereas I maintain even he is not supid enough to jeopardise a sale (if it was near completion like some on here think) in the event of relegation. The value of the club halves immediately and no potential buyers are going to pay his asking price then.

I might knock it on the head on this forum.

It’s the only thing left that makes me think about NUFC these days, and current NUFC is something which actively makes my life worse when I forget that I don’t care.

Yeah, anything substantial that happens will be in the news. I'm oot.

The hierarchy are gambling that the 25 points we got from games at the start of the season can be replicated in the games leading up to the end of the season.

The hierarchy is Mike Ashley and he doesn't know what to do other than hope we somehow stay out of trouble. He's put Charnley in charge, the only measure they've took in case the relegation threat gets real is bring Jones on board. They couldn't even do that properly as Bruce is still here spreading his fog of hopeless desperation right through the squad.