Alan Shearer

Weznufc

Guest Howaythetoon

Love Shearer me like, after the singing in the car vid I knew he was a stand up guy and his tweets back this up.

What's the story behind the two? Did the first one actually get made because it looks like a joke. And the second one is Peter Falk.

Oh and by the way, anyone going to old Trafford tomorrow give this a whirl. Stand looking at the matt busby statue for five minutes then ask one of the Japanese / Aussie / Irish guys who are taking photos, who the fuck it is? When they spit out Sir Matt in utter disgust, nod slowly then say, oh right who's he then? They love it.

Ahhh, okay.

None the wiser, tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

Remember the KK bit well. Great soundbites as usual. Seem to recall the problem also being that due to the large fee the club didn't have the sufficient insurance cover in place for a place on the flight for him :lol:

The free-kick he scored for his first NUFC goal is so unlike a Shearer free-kick. Brilliant though. I'm in agreement with joeyt, the Villa volley is incredible. It just pips the Everton because of the angle.

Guest firetotheworks

The free-kick he scored for his first NUFC goal is so unlike a Shearer free-kick. Brilliant though. I'm in agreement with joeyt, the Villa volley is incredible. It just pips the Everton because of the angle.

I could be wrong but I seem to remember him scoring a few like that when he started/before he left Blackburn and then he didn't score any like that ever again.

He scored another curler type free kick in the cup against Charlton in his first Newcastle season.

After that I guess we always had someone better to take the curlers. Solano, Robert...

I could be wrong but I seem to remember him scoring a few like that when he started/before he left Blackburn and then he didn't score any like that ever again.

Had to change technique due to his ankle injury iirc.

I might have made this up but I seem to remember on one of the end of season DVDs that Shearer's daughter was mascot against Villa so he thought "I'll have to do something special for her" and then he did that.

The fact its against Schmeichel too makes it so wonderful