Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Cannot remember a thing about Cabella. Peak Pardew/Carver malaise, I barely watched any games. What was wrong with him? Weak or just shit?

Apparently he won player of the month for us in Jan 2014 :lol:

I’m sure it was around then that he had a blinder down at Stamford Bridge (still lost like).

ASM’s ability to keep hold of the ball and or beat 1-2 players at pace is incredible. Often times you think he may lose it but he keeps it or advances with the ball. He’s the best dribbler we’ve had since Hatem.

In the first half of the first half I thought they'd figured out how to stop him causing problems. But he just always finds a way to create something.

Not worried at all. You worry when they aren't creating or getting chances, he's doing everything else right.

There’s not a single defender who will want to deal with ASM busting a lung up the pitch on a long ball off a set piece defended by Newcastle. This lad is absolutely terrifying defenders. As soon as he gets that goal he’s going to be unreal to defend against.

still can't believe that foul called on him when he was going for that clearance in the 2nd half

Thought Atkinson was rubbish all match

poorest refereeing so far ths season at SJP.

even the linesman didnt flag that ASM foul.