Mikel Merino

Disco

Rafa will proper love working with somebody like this lad. Young Spanish lad with bags of potential that has been brought through that system, so has all of the technical basics that you need to make a difference over here.

Himself, Hayden with Shelvey as 10 because we can't buy anyone. Heard it hear last.

Certainly wouldn't be against that, seeing as Shelvey's defensive work is s***. (if we don't buy anyone else, that is)

Definitely read this morning that he was close to sealing a move to Bilbao. Not going to get my hopes up about this one :lol:

Marca are saying he's chosen over Bilbao mind.

:thup: if true.

Ryder's story starts saying we're looking to sign permanently, and finishes with a paragraph about us looking to close the loan deal. :pilko:

Is it not some convoluted way of saying Loan Deal that will become a permanent one?

Ryder's story starts saying we're looking to sign permanently, and finishes with a paragraph about us looking to close the loan deal. :pilko:

Is it not some convoluted way of saying Loan Deal that will become a permanent one?

You tell me. Fuck am I trying to second guess that tit.

You tell me. Fuck am I trying to second guess that tit.

:lol:

Really like his highlights. Nice range of passing and looks really comfortable on the ball. Hope it's not just a loan or at least has an option for a permanent transfer attached if it is.

He also told sky that he's a big fan of Lee Ryder and Lee Lawlor and follow in their footsteps and becoming a true bald man and hopes to develop himself at Newcastle to becoming the next Xisco he also quoted "gan radge, neck cowies".

:lol: