Callum Wilson: sidelined for up to 12 weeks with pectoral injury (Hope)

Strawberry

Guest neesy111

Hasn’t he had 2 serious knee injuries? Seems a big risk and that we could do better with 20m. Then again we have no scouts so it will have to be someone who Bruce knows from the premier league

Who is better for £20m and wants to come here?

I'd probably prefer King of the two of them.

Manu and Tottenham want him, so doubt he’d be coming here. Watkins is interesting but a gamble. We used up that gamble with joelinton, I doubt we can afford to do it again.

Wilson has scored double figures in the PL once and has had a few injuries. He's a gamble.

That’s the table we’re dining at. Every player we buy is going to have a black mark or two against them, or they’ll be joining a proper club. Wilson scores goals at this level, so an improvement on what we’ve got.

Even an injured Wilson is 3 times more productive than our record signing.

I'm not that fussed either way personally but if Watkins was available at a similar price (doubtful) he'd be a much better signing imo, and hardly much more of a gamble.

Agreed.

Apart from Kane, who many out-and-out centre-forwards score heavily? Vardy is a different kind of striker but it’s the inside forwards who seem to be up there now. Liverpool just won the title by a mile with their centre-forward scoring 9 goals. If Wilson gets 9-12 but his hold up play helps the likes of Almiron, ASM & Fraser score 6-10 each too then it’s a very good signing.

Apart from Kane, who many out-and-out centre-forwards score heavily? Vardy is a different kind of striker but it’s the inside forwards who seem to be up there now. Liverpool just won the title by a mile with their centre-forward scoring 9 goals. If Wilson gets 9-12 but his hold up play helps the likes of Almiron, ASM & Fraser score 6-10 each too then it’s a very good signing.

Ings jiminez aguero Aubameyang Abraham Rashford wood

Guest reefatoon

Quite amazed we’re managing any decent signings. Wish I cared about the team.

Don’t worry about it, any players that look half decent signings will be turbo shit in a matter of weeks.

:lol:

Jimenez, Abraham & Wood are the only three there who are the same style of striker as Wilson I’d say. They’re still in the 10-12 a season bracket. If Wilson’s all-round game helps the team, for the sake of a few goals less individually it’s a very good signing.

Jimenez, Abraham & Wood are the only three there who are the same style of striker as Wilson I’d say. They’re still in the 10-12 a season bracket. If Wilson’s all-round game helps the team, for the sake of a few goals less individually it’s a very good signing.

Jiminez got 27 last season ( 17 in the league )

If we are paying £20m+ for him, then I’d rather we gamble on either Ollie Watkins, or Josef Martínez.

At £20m+ and Ritchie, we should have been prepared to pay for Jonathan David instead.

Yes Wilson would likely be our best attacker, but at the price we are paying, I think we could have got better if we took a bit of gamble.

Wilson would be steady for us at best, where as we could have got better if we took a gamble.

If we are paying £20m+ for him, then I’d rather we gamble on either Ollie Watkins, or Josef Martínez.

At £20m+ and Ritchie, we should have been prepared to pay for Jonathan David instead.

Yes Wilson would likely be our best attacker, but at the price we are paying, I think we could have got better if we took a bit of gamble.

Wilson would be steady for us at best, where as we could have got better if we took a gamble.

Still crocked badly isn't he?

Quite amazed we’re managing any decent signings. Wish I cared about the team.

We've only actually signed Hendricks so far as far as I know.

Hendrick. There is no fucking 's' you morons.

Is this where some smart ass suggests it’s ironic to correct a rogue letter “s” when you’ve used a plural to describe a single person? ;)