Should Hearts sack Craig Thomson?

GM

Also, there's the potential that making him unemployed would push him further towards more depraved acts rather than getting the help he quite clearly needs.

same would go for me, i'd still get sacked.

Theirs not much help you can give a peado though. It's a sexual desire and you can't 100% remove it. I know of research and tests in America where they have given the option to peado's to having their balls cut off which takes away high testosterone levels and can take away that along with all sexual desires of any kind, however it's not a 100% guaranteed procedure.

Guest alijmitchell

Also, there's the potential that making him unemployed would push him further towards more depraved acts rather than getting the help he quite clearly needs.

same would go for me, i'd still get sacked.

Me too, and that would be that, I'd have to find a totally different career. Its just a thought though, but probably not enough of an argument to keep him. I'd have thought that sacking him would probably increase the chances of reoffending though.

Theirs not much help you can give a peado though. It's a sexual desire and you can't 100% remove it. I know of research and tests in America where they have given the option to peado's to having their balls cut off which takes away high testosterone levels and can take away that along with all sexual desires of any kind, however it's not a 100% guaranteed procedure.

The voice of experience.  :lol:

The article and Heart's previouse statement from last week appear to indicate that he didn't know the age of the girls at the time. If that is the case and he actually thought they were of legal age then yes he should keep his job. If though he knew they were under age then quite frankly he shouldn't even be allowed to live.

The youngest is 12 years old man, you just can't make that "mistake".

The article and Heart's previouse statement from last week appear to indicate that he didn't know the age of the girls at the time. If that is the case and he actually thought they were of legal age then yes he should keep his job. If though he knew they were under age then quite frankly he shouldn't even be allowed to live.

I had only read the first statement when I wrote that. It's clear now that he knew of their age so therefor the 2nd part of my statement is where my opinion lies.

I had only read the first statement when I wrote that. It's clear now that he knew of their age so therefor the 2nd part of my statement is where my opinion lies.

The death penalty is a bit harsh like. He might miss it.

Guest Howaythetoon

If he knew the lassy was 12 and sent her pics of his nob/wanted to ride her, then he's a f***ing nonce and deserves locking up. How Hearts can stand by him I do not know. The kid is clearly disturbed and has some kind of fascination with under age girls which is clearly f***ing wrong.

Suspended

Only a few days too late, and only after a number of sponsors threatened to pull the plug on thier funding.  Again, a decision not based on morals but finance.

Its not like Hearts need the money as well.

Would have been interesting to see if he would have been sacked if that charity hadn't kicked up a  stink.

Broader question - should anyone on the sex offenders register by employed at all?

Depends on the circumstances for me. Quite a big can of worms that one!

Broader question - should anyone on the sex offenders register by employed at all?

Yes, but they should be excluded from everything but the hottest, loudest and most dangerous jobs.