The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Its almost as bad as scoring a penalty, which gets disallowed, and then the other team is awarded an indirect free kick.

I'll never let that one go like :lol:

And neither should we.

Easily the worst refereeing decision that I've ever seen.

Guest firetotheworks

Sterling is having a hell of a season. He'll no doubt be shite at the world Cup though [emoji38]

I'd put good money on it. His contribution for Man City is largely goals. If he was a creator like de Bruyne, I imagine it would make less of a difference. Obviously England don't have a player anywhere close to resembling De Bruyne's creativity in midfield.

Sterling is having a hell of a season. He'll no doubt be s**** at the world Cup though :lol:

We'll make a forward line including Kane and Sterling look incredibly average, again

Feel sorry for both of them tbh, they'll be both under loads of pressure which they won't be able to live up to.

Sterling is having a hell of a season. He'll no doubt be s**** at the world Cup though [emoji38]

I'd put good money on it. His contribution for Man City is largely goals. If he was a creator like de Bruyne, I imagine it would make less of a difference. Obviously England don't have a player anywhere close to resembling creativity in midfield.

Yup. England's curse is a lack of that creative gem.

The Eriksen for Kane or DeBruyne for Sterling.

Just can't seem to develop that player.

Guest firetotheworks

Sterling is having a hell of a season. He'll no doubt be s**** at the world Cup though [emoji38]

I'd put good money on it. His contribution for Man City is largely goals. If he was a creator like de Bruyne, I imagine it would make less of a difference. Obviously England don't have a player anywhere close to resembling creativity in midfield.

Wilshire's our best bet by a mile, but you can't rely on him to stay fit.

Wilshire's our best bet by a mile, but you can't rely on him to stay fit.

Even when he is fit they play him too deep for England, which doesn't help the forward players at all.

I'd put good money on it. His contribution for Man City is largely goals. If he was a creator like de Bruyne, I imagine it would make less of a difference. Obviously England don't have a player anywhere close to resembling De Bruyne's creativity in midfield.

8 assists this season and 21 assists last season for Sterling, mind

Guest firetotheworks

8 assists this season and 21 assists last season for Sterling, mind

Yeah, you know what I mean though. It's the whole Xavi-style assist for the assist thing that'll be missing.

Man City have some incredible players and I love watching them play, but I do wonder about the legitimacy of their performances.

Some of their players play pretty much every game and they do so to an incredible standard and intensity which I haven't really seen before. It's not like Guardiola doesn't have a dodgy history with PEDs.

Drug testing in football is more or less non-existent compared to endurance sports, but they've already been charged this season for missing tests, which I find amazing for a top level professional club.