Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They’re a scummy outlet but they do get it right just as much as other sources. Seems very specific to be bull.

Aye, I'm all in here. :lol: It's the 'signed' bit. Surely they'd just claim they were in talks if it was BS.

Part of me thinks, if it's really a billionaire similar to Man City, winning anything would feel cheap. On the other hand, fuck that, im 23 have had an Ashley run NUFC since I was 11, and we wern't great the few years before that, so can't really remember any actual good times :lol:

The Staveley and Kenyon stuff was drawn out for months. If a takeover was going to happen, it would be spontaneous like this. Plus, claiming that 'contracts have been signed and submitted to the PL' is a bold one. Issue is, it's come from the most vile rag on the planet and Ashley is a cunt.

Part of me thinks, if it's really a billionaire similar to Man City, winning anything would feel cheap. On the other hand, fuck that, im 23 have had an Ashley run NUFC since I was 11, and we wern't great the few years before that, so can't really remember any actual good times :lol:

Nope,  had enough of Ashley.  If and it's a BIG IF, we were bought by some big money men then I'd be more than happy for the club to spunk cash left right and centre.

The Staveley and Kenyon stuff was drawn out for months. If a takeover was going to happen, it would be spontaneous like this. Plus, claiming that 'contracts have been signed and submitted to the PL' is a bold one. Issue is, it's come from the most vile rag on the planet and Ashley is a cunt.

Agreed on all fronts. It’s a big call to make for nothing to be in it.

Ahh for God sake. At what point are we all going to realise this is more bullshit?

We already realize but we desperately want to be wrong and it all being true for once.