Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still believe we'll be sold, but after the TV money details come out.

Just say he agrees to sell us tomorrow for £300m and then next week all PL teams are informed they'll get £100m in TV money, Stavely would get that and he'd have sold us on the cheap.

Keep the faith.

I need to stay off the facebook groups - those fucking imbeciles are doing my head in. Actually made me even more furious at how blind, stupid and submissive the general population is over this. People seemingly thinking Ashley hasn't lied to us (ever), his price is his price and if nobody is going to meet it, how is it his fault then? and that he's never had intentions to sell so those of us who believed are fucking stupid believers.

'You build on people you build on mud'. /Pope Pius.

Guest firetotheworks

Remember when Kevin Keegan left and we were hanging onto the hope that Ashley would meet with him and it would all be sorted? Then Ashley did nothing.

Remember when Alan Shearer came in and we were hanging onto the hope that Ashley would meet with him and he'd become our manager? Then Ashley did nothing.

So did you think the whole sale was a lie from day one?

by his post it sounded like KI was a skeptic the entire time and we're all idiots for having hope, again....

Definitely not, it's these utter fucking mugs that hold us all back. ↓

I need to stay off the facebook groups - those fucking imbeciles are doing my head in. Actually made me even more furious at how blind, stupid and submissive the general population is over this. People seemingly thinking Ashley hasn't lied to us (ever), his price is his price and if nobody is going to meet it, how is it his fault then? and that he's never had intentions to sell so those of us who believed are fucking stupid believers.

Guest The Little Waster

Still believe we'll be sold, but after the TV money details come out.

Just say he agrees to sell us tomorrow for £300m and then next week all PL teams are informed they'll get £100m in TV money, Stavely would get that and he'd have sold us on the cheap.

Keep the faith.

At which point he will demand 400 million ... Give it up man its not happening

TalkSPORT saying PCP have said the offer is still there and they are as interested in us today as they were yesterday

:lol:

What is happening? Ashley just pissed on your offer yesterday and you just keep saying "it's still there".

Games, games, games...

Guest firetotheworks

TalkSPORT saying the opposite of the accepted rhetoric in order to generate tweets, texts, phone calls, and ultimately money.

FYP

If it is 250m that is a low ball offer IMO. Something like 300/325 might have got the deal done. I do actually believe MA was testing the water this time but he is notoriously unpredictable and stubborn and a cunt to boot.

Guest firetotheworks

According to that article about Mike Ashley and Amanda Staveley 'Staveley has got previous' :lol: Remind me to never listen to Luke Edwards ever again.

According to that article about Mike Ashley and Amanda Staveley 'Staveley has got previous' :lol: Remind me to never listen to Luke Edwards ever again.

She did turn up at the curry house with a fishing rod and a Special Brew.

Guest firetotheworks

He is right though, isn’t he.

...and that's how he gets away with it.

You don't specify one person 'having previous' in an article that's also about Mike Ashley's dealings unless you're a terrible journalist or have some sort of ridiculous bias. The entire article is basically a put up or shut up article about Staveley. The criticism of Ashley is literally one paragraph, has nothing to do with the way he conducts business, and comes with the preface of it being 'the easy thing to do'