Aston Villa vs Newcastle United Mon 25th November (Kick off 8pm live Sky Sports)

samptime29

Still hate them from the first relegation season. Smash em.

Their fans were still bad in the 2nd relegation season, despite being already down themselves.

Their fans come across as weird bellends, but I can totally see why fans of other clubs like to goad our fans. As a collective we're easy targets and really don't help ourselves.

Still hate them from the first relegation season. Smash em.

Their fans were still bad in the 2nd relegation season, despite being already down themselves.

Their fans come across as weird bellends, but I can totally see why fans of other clubs like to goad our fans. As a collective we're easy targets and really don't help ourselves.

Goad? Aye, maybe. To go to the lengths of taking specially painted bed sheets, twice. Bewildering.

One team I’d want us beat this season, irrespective of what’s going on with the fat cunt.

Could never want this lot to win

With you on this one. Hope we annihilate them.

Yep - Villa are snides, would be delighted if we win this one.

I’m in Wolverhampton on Monday night :lol:

Hope you're up to date with all your vaccinations, HTT.

Wolves fans are odd. No bad feeling or anything resembling rivalry between the clubs, until they finished above us for the first time in almost 40 years, and since then they can't stop singing about us.

I don't get it. It's like they're apeing Coventry fans, who loathe us and sing songs about us all the time, yet I have barely met a single one of our fans who gives a shit about them. It's weird.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m in Wolverhampton on Monday night :lol:

Hope you're up to date with all your vaccinations, HTT.

Wolves fans are odd. No bad feeling or anything resembling rivalry between the clubs, until they finished above us for the first time in almost 40 years, and since then they can't stop singing about us.

I don't get it. It's like they're apeing Coventry fans, who loathe us and sing songs about us all the time, yet I have barely met a single one of our fans who gives a shit about them. It's weird.

I’m constantly in Wolves, they are an odd bunch indeed. I was there last Thursday for the first time since before August and I noticed a growing hostility towards Villa like! I’m actually tempted to go there and watch this as a neutral if I can. Villa was my first ever away game and my fave away ground. What’s the chances of getting tickets for this?