The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Joined bet365 a few weeks ago. Find it a cunt to navigate and operate. Lost £700 on an each way double because of it.

So how the fuck do I put a goalscorer and final result bet on for tonight? Can only get it up as 2 bets.

Think it's a bit funny in that it doesn't offer a market on correct score and anytime goalscorer. Think it has to be first goalscorer and correct score.

Joined bet365 a few weeks ago. Find it a cunt to navigate and operate. Lost £700 on an each way double because of it.

So how the fuck do I put a goalscorer and final result bet on for tonight? Can only get it up as 2 bets.

Think it's a bit funny in that it doesn't offer a market on correct score and anytime goalscorer. Think it has to be first goalscorer and correct score.

Tried that but it also comes up as two singles :/

Go in to the game, click on player, then click on anytime scorecast, or just a scorecast or if it's a team to win then would be wincast but would have to be 1st GS

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/just_boy_uk/D2640854-858F-439C-A78F-E21FF3CD5C9A.png

10 free spins from BWin's spin the wheel "competition" yielded £3.70 - made my day, that. :yao:

Been absolutely rinsing the 50% deposit bonus offers. Made about £2k over doing around 10 of them. (including the easter egg promo)

Trouble is you cant pick what you get so somedays I get the shitty roulette bonus when I'm preying for the deposit bonus offers  :lol:

They are +EV though as the wagering requirements on them are fairly low.

:thup:

What's your strategy? Low stakes and high lines?

Always maximum lines,minimum £1 spins but if I hit a big win early on I gradually increase the spin size to get through wagering and also if you hit a bonus round you give yourself a nice safety net. Or If I get down to the last £20/£30 of bonus balance with lots of wagering left I will do £3-£5 spins and try get lucky,If I do I reduce spins again.

Most offers are 35x deposit and bonus but that Bwin is around 10x deposit and bonus so has loads of value.

One of the bwin I had a balance of around £700 with £300 left to wager. Worse case I knew I would walk away with £400 profit so I went to £3 spins and hit a few more bonus rounds. Finished +£900. All withdrawals went through with no issues.

Yeah Wullie I don't understand those odds too. I know Dortmund need to win but their away form has been rocky. Unfortunately the bookies are onto us regarding goals, over 1.5 is odds on for Monaco.

Betfair are offering 3/1 for Monaco to win.

Feels like the bookies know something about Monaco's chances.

Mm. Climbed from 2/1 to 11/5 on there earlier.

Gambling on football must be partly rigged IMO.