The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest chopey

Aye thats one of my picks, I usually pick 10 and have an e/w bet on all of them, theoretically all 10 could get you money back.

I did the retarded mistake to check what was wrong with my failed bets yesterday. In one of them I was only a Griezmann goal away from winning 1300 pounds off a 3 pound bet. Wish I didnt know that :D

If Brann fails to win at home to Strømsgodset today ill win 270 pounds as a consolidation, but with my luck I should probably hedge it with betting half on Brann

If Newcastle win the league I stand to receive a little windfall.

Would it be safe to have a punt on Brighton at 2/1 to cover this off ?

I put this on the day after Huddersfield away as a bit of a cover bet even though all of my mates said not to when I asked them! I'll still win far, far more if we win it mind!

Two bets I'll happily lose and one of them is now a certain loss ha ha!

a587cd3b2fbe0160bf7acde907450459.jpg

I did the retarded mistake to check what was wrong with my failed bets yesterday. In one of them I was only a Griezmann goal away from winning 1300 pounds off a 3 pound bet. Wish I didnt know that :D

If Brann fails to win at home to Strømsgodset today ill win 270 pounds as a consolidation, but with my luck I should probably hedge it with betting half on Brann

Brann should dispose of Strømsgodset with ease tbh.

I dont know - feel they have a bad record against Strømsgodset. The cunt Marcus Pedersen will probably score a winner. Anyways I put 60 pounds on Brann just to at least win something

I dont know - feel they have a bad record against Strømsgodset. The cunt Marcus Pedersen will probably score a winner. Anyways I put 60 pounds on Brann just to at least win something

Brann's up 3-0 now, just FYI :lol:

I dont know - feel they have a bad record against Strømsgodset. The c*** Marcus Pedersen will probably score a winner. Anyways I put 60 pounds on Brann just to at least win something

:D Lumped a bit more on Brann just before kickoff. Thanks for convincing me  O0

I dont know - feel they have a bad record against Strømsgodset. The c*** Marcus Pedersen will probably score a winner. Anyways I put 60 pounds on Brann just to at least win something

:D Lumped a bit more on Brann just before kickoff. Thanks for convincing me  O0

The ease of winning money on the Norwegian league is the best thing in gambling tbh :lol: Had a Brann, Haugesund and Tromsø treble today. Haugesund almost fucked it up, but thankfully they didn't. I'm on a 100% win streak on Norwegian bets so far this season, so jinxing it now by stating it in public :lol:

It's been a good start in Norway, plenty of goals but I'm out of touch with who to bet on, will take me a few weeks. Could do with one of your (nearly) pre-season previews Kaiz.

It's been a good start in Norway, plenty of goals but I'm out of touch with who to bet on, will take me a few weeks. Could do with one of your (nearly) pre-season previews Kaiz.

I'll write something up for you before this weekends matches. I'll do it even though it will jinx me straight to hell :lol:

In short though, Rosenborg may well go thirty matches undefeated this year and wil probably win most by two goals or more. Bendtner will also be top scorer in the league by a distance if he doesn't get injured. He's not even in shape and he's just toying with the Norwegian defenders so far even though he's essentially just Shola-esquely strolling around the pitch. The quality difference between him and the rest of the players in the league is staggering :lol: Not to mention Rosenborg basically got two players in every position better than a "best XI of all the other players in the league" team.

BTTS in both halves

Valencia v Celta Vigo

Eibar v Las Palmas

194/1 double

6+ corners per team

Twente v PSV

Valencia v Celta Vigo

80/1 double

Had I picked BTTS both halves for Val/CVig and Twen/PSV I'd have been looking at £200. :lol: fucks sake.