The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

My wife had 2-1 Liverpool and I had 2-2. Was planning on cashing the 2-1 at £200 and hoping for an equaliser, they couldn't even manage another ten minutes without conceding.

Fucking hopeless pricks.

Always opted for guaranteed profit but I'm going for it (slightly) today. Going to stick my £50 in play on Liverpool BTTS whatever the odds may be on that. In work now and got s*** signal so will pretend I need the toilet at 15:55 to have time to log in and get it ready.

Shouldn't change my mind...but I will anyway. Going for Liverpool to win 2-1.

Always opted for guaranteed profit but I'm going for it (slightly) today. Going to stick my £50 in play on Liverpool BTTS whatever the odds may be on that. In work now and got s*** signal so will pretend I need the toilet at 15:55 to have time to log in and get it ready.

Shouldn't change my mind...but I will anyway. Going for Liverpool to win 2-1.

http://i.imgur.com/4urz5cp.jpg

Take comfort from knowing you inspired others.

I know they beat us, but thought Villa would be a lot shorter than 6/5 to beat Huddersfield at home tonight. Norwich aren't much lower than evens either. Could be a good double.

6/1 treble with us!

Finally allowed to withdraw money on B365 with their 25% bonus. Withdrew my £100 original deposit and stuck the remaining £100 I got up to on:

£75 Newcastle win either half, Celtic win either half, over 1.5 goals Dundalk v Legia returns £200

£15 Newcastle, Celtic, Legia returns £99

£5 Newcastle, Celtic, Legia all HT/FT returns £136

£3 Newcastle, QPR, Celtic, Legia returns £48

£2 Gayle, Griffiths FGS returns £49

A great night or a s*** night ahead...