Aston Villa vs Newcastle United Mon 25th November (Kick off 8pm live Sky Sports)

samptime29

Used to dread this game, hated the thought of these despicable cunts beating us.  Was no better feeling than being up in the singing section whilst turning them over 6 nowt on my birthday at our first home game back from the championship.

Ahh how times have changed.

Villa will feel this is a must win (Man Utd, Chelsea, Leicester) next 3 three games after us.

Could this play into our hands? Keep it tight at back and hit them on the counter with our pace?

Be interesting to see how we do. Despite some better results and performances, defenders are still scoring us the goals over attackers. Villa have been dangerous but also reckless at the back. I suspect this might be a 0 - 0.

Villa will feel this is a must win (Man Utd, Chelsea, Leicester) next 3 three games after us.

Could this play into our hands? Keep it tight at back and hit them on the counter with our pace?

Be interesting to see how we do. Despite some better results and performances, defenders are still scoring us the goals over attackers. Villa have been dangerous but also reckless at the back. I suspect this might be a 0 - 0.

I said in Bournemouth thread, could see any result really, and probs the same here. Villa do have talent going forward, but I'm not convinced on their defence, and we'll surely get opportunities to break on them.

My memory of Villa Park is horrendous. An awful 1-0 loss with Nile Ranger up front then Kuqi came on as a sub.

Colo was in midfield - we were gash.

4-1 when Carew scored the worst hat trick ever and rat face scored for us.

That was back when MA sat with the away fans. Cunt.

My memory of Villa Park is horrendous. An awful 1-0 loss with Nile Ranger up front then Kuqi came on as a sub.

Was that the only game we used that white kit? That was a classy kit.

Aye that's the one.

Check the bench out: Krul, Ferguson, Tavernier, Taylor, Donaldson, Richardson, Kuqi. :lol: :lol:

I live in Solihull and work with Villa fans. They are definitely panicking and think they cannot afford to lose this.

Probably the away ground i've been to the most for some reason.

Shearer 1-0 (02/03?) and Bobby's last game :( stand out.

I live in Solihull and work with Villa fans. They are definitely panicking and think they cannot afford to lose this.

It's a massive game for them. We're in position where a draw is fine, so the pressure really is on them IMO.

Hopefully that plays into our hands.