Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest covmag

Seriously don’t give a shit, not interested, no malice to he or she but the club while that cunt is in charge can go fuck itself to death.  O0

Ordinarily if I actually gave a fuck I would have saidJamez or Xabi Alonso but I don’t so so there might be something quite poetic about being the first club to be relegated with Allatdyce.

Don’t believe the “never been relegated” bullshit that his media pals constantly spout.  Allardyce was relegated when he was at Notts County.

If the new owners come in soon then Rafa Benitez :smitten:

But if that isn’t happening anytime soon and they’re just looking at free agents then Quique Setién would be my pick.

Plays the same 3-4-2-1 formation as Rafa but in a more possesional and pressing style that could win over some fans.

Won at Real Madrid and Barcelona last season too so very talented manager.

Fully expecting a cheap free agent British manager on a short term contract though can’t imagine Charnley even knows who Quique Setién is.

One really can't help but have some sort of sick fascination with where this goes next.

They harp on and on about a head coach that will work with younger players provided by the recruitment team, but up till now no such manager has ever been brought in under this regime! It is utter madness.

First it was McClaren who had no qualifications to fulfil this remit and was just a friend of Carr.

Then they tried to shoehorn Rafa into this remit afterwards.

Third time lucky perhaps? I'll believe it when I see it!

Vieira, Gattuso and Van Bronckhorst are the only ones linked so far that fulfil what they claim to be after. We shall see.

While Mike Ashley owns NUFC who gives a shit who the new manager is?

Anyway, we can put all the new Manager/Head Coach/Yes Man/Patsy talk in this thread. If nothing else it keeps the likes of Sam Allardyce, etc names out of the Rafa thread.

giphy.gif