The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Second in the league and they've just knocked Braga out of Europa?

Weird.

Hero complex lost a game and isn't happy is the best I can do from that article.

12 behind, one game in hand and Celtic to play twice. They could still make a decent go of it.

Stendel’s style of play starting to rub off at Hearts. Still a bit of work to do to get out of trouble but they’ve beaten Rangers and stuffed Hibs away yesterday.

Guest Howaythetoon

Hodgson is pretty irrelevant to them - they're fucked if they lose Zaha no matter who their manager is.

Think he’s done a good job there and if he was allowed to spend whatever money they could get for him, I don’t think they’d miss him too much. He’s vastly overrated anyway IMO. It’s Hodgson himself that is the glue that bonds them all not Zaha!

Regarding another manager...

If I’m Spurs I’d be looking to get rid of Mourinho once (if) the season ends, he’s too toxic these days. I’d try and go all out for Simeone if possible.

Guest Howaythetoon

Isn't John Terry their coach?

Probably one of the reasons why they are so shit defensively. Great former player, but never coach/material. Didn’t Brice bring him to Villa :lol:

It’s pointless sacking their manager now, I can’t see anyone coming in and keeping them up.

Probably one of the reasons why they are so shit defensively. Great former player, but never coach/material. Didn’t Brice bring him to Villa :lol:

It’s pointless sacking their manager now, I can’t see anyone coming in and keeping them up.

Unlike us most clubs get a new manager bounce. It may work for them. It didn't for us as our problems have not just been the manager in the past

Bruce bought him in as a player - put in a good shift for them in the Championship.

Smith is the one who bought him back to coach as soon as Bruce got the sack.

Hodgson is pretty irrelevant to them - they're fucked if they lose Zaha no matter who their manager is.

Think he’s done a good job there and if he was allowed to spend whatever money they could get for him, I don’t think they’d miss him too much. He’s vastly overrated anyway IMO. It’s Hodgson himself that is the glue that bonds them all not Zaha!

Regarding another manager...

If I’m Spurs I’d be looking to get rid of Mourinho once (if) the season ends, he’s too toxic these days. I’d try and go all out for Simeone if possible.

They knew what they were getting with Mourinho so I think they'll have to back him in the summer now. Squad needs a lot of work done to it either way

They knew what they were getting with Mourinho so I think they'll have to back him in the summer now. Squad needs a lot of work done to it either way

such an odd appointment like, is there anyone that watches football or is involved in it that thinks mou is anything but a busted flush these days?  completely at odds with their recruitment and development policy as well

my spurs mate was/is fucking gutted they appointed him like

• 4 weeks later...

feels like a big gamble, basically kennys first match at senior international level is the playoff vs slovakia with only 3 or 4 days with the players beforehand fail there and it taints his entire reign from day one. Also it just feels wrong not to let McCarthy see out the campaign

• 1 month later...