Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Guest firetotheworks

VAR and that's 10 vs 10 and a penalty to put us 2-1 up. So f***ing sick of this obvious bullshit happening and nothing ever being done about it. Not even once. 5 fucking years.

People saying a raised elbow in the face is not a foul :lol:

How quickly fans forget the rigmarole this league went through in the mid 2000s when players’ eye sockets were being smashed by precisely this action, and league decided to finally clamp down on it.

100% red card and a foul. No need to lift yourself up with that high an elbow knowing the attacker is right next to you, going up for the same ball. It’s akin to players now putting their hands behind their backs in the box to avoid giving *unintentional* handballs. This for me is the same — if you go up with an elbow and catch someone in the face, you’re the guilty party.

That red card is hard to take because a) it's the same mike dean who thought luiz wasn't the last man when he brought demba ba down and b) their player actually tugged yedlins sleeve first when running past, it should have been a free kick to us. I wouldn't expect the ref to spot tbf but I don't understand why the sky commentators haven't after seeing 3 replays.