DeAndre Yedlin (now playing for Inter Miami)

Ameritoon

Guest neesy111

He’s average at best and always has been. Not just based on today but he’s constantly found out of position, defending poorly, beaten in the air etc

He’s just a bit s****

:thup:

You get what you pay for.

Just feels like there's too many ways he can contribute to a goal against. Never feel comfortable with his defenisve instincts, and he doesn't really provide enough going forward to make up for it.

He's not.  He's just fast.  His general play wouldn't get him a start in League 1.

I don’t rate him at all, but given that I watch league one every week, I know he’s better than that level.

Not if you take away his pace.  My point is that his technique and general football is dire.

Guest neesy111

I thought wingback would suit him more but he really can't defend.  His attacking play was good at start of the season but that's regressed recently.

He's not.  He's just fast.  His general play wouldn't get him a start in League 1.

I don’t rate him at all, but given that I watch league one every week, I know he’s better than that level.

Not if you take away his pace.  My point is that his technique and general football is dire.

Watch Walsall, watch Bradford. His technique is miles better.

Guest firetotheworks

Disagree.  His passing, crossing, awareness is no different to lower league players.  He's just really fast and that masks a lot of his issues.

That seems like a bit of an over-complicated way to say that you don't watch the lower leagues.