Some vaguely amusing football jocularity

M4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest neesy111

Ok, some of those moves are really class :lol:

Iker Catsillas.

Thought that was a joeyt pun. :lol:

Yeah hi I did this 20 minute video talking endlessly about how talented I am and how well I'm doing to prove to you that celebs airbrush their photos and, ya no, believe in yourself huns lol omg humblebragz or what amirite whattt? xx

Whatever. Just get them pencil case designs sorted, dick.

I think thats hilarious, the fact the worlds media swallowed it hook, line etc. despite the fact he told everyone who asked permission it was fake. Further proof the world is pretty fucked up and you should just turn your back on social media as its ultimately meaningless. There's millions can't go 5 minutes without checking their phone. :lol:

His girlfriend seemed like a good laugh as well.

Yeah hi I did this 20 minute video talking endlessly about how talented I am and how well I'm doing to prove to you that celebs airbrush their photos and, ya no, believe in yourself huns lol omg humblebragz or what amirite whattt? xx

:lol: Is he that bad? He didn't seem too infuriating in that video but then I'd never heard of him before this. I live a pretty insulated social media life with only a few 'YouTubers' on my subs.

Guest Carrick18

You ok?  :lol:

I thought it was a good video well executed. He didn't do anything negative, and given how many awful humans inhabit YouTube I think he deserves credit.

You ok?  :lol:

I thought it was a good video well executed. He didn't do anything negative, and given how many awful humans inhabit YouTube I think he deserves credit.

No! It gave me fudgy knickers.