Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Nearly 10.5k have signed that petition. Just shows this place is not a true reflection on the feelings of nufc twitter.

There you go.

Do their opinions not matter? Sure more people have signed that petition in less than a day than are signed up members to NUST.

Nearly 10.5k have signed that petition. Just shows this place is not a true reflection on the feelings of nufc twitter.

There you go.

Do their opinions not matter? Sure more people have signed that petition in less than a day than are signed up members to NUST.

Didn't say they didn't, but NUFC twitter is not even close to be representative of the fan base. Just ask anyone involved in any of the protest work be it Pardew, Ashley stuff, walk outs etc.

What's NUST got to do with it?

Guest neesy111

Pressure on the FA, that's a new one.

Think they are more bothered about the £300m shortfall they are going to have this year.

I can’t see the harm in the petition to be honest, without a doubt it will put further pressure on the FA. I've not signed BTW  :lol:

I think the main potential for the petition is if it gets a large number of signatories very quickly, then it might add some momentum to the decision making.  But, if the count is low or slow to accumulate then it will have no impact.

There you go.

Didn't say they didn't, but NUFC twitter is not even close to be representative of the fan base. Just ask anyone involved in any of the protest work be it Pardew, Ashley stuff, walk outs etc.

What's NUST got to do with it?

It’s a large enough group of people to be taken seriously And comparable in numbers to NUST, so should not dismissed or looked down upon. Some will also be members of NUST.

People on here have called it pathetic, for me looking down upon fellow NUFC fans for venting their frustration in a calm manner is way beyond pathetic.

Mackem MP asking questions about us now.

EDIT

Masters: "No comment" basically.

What did they ask?

She said she was an MP for Sunderland and asked if NUFC supporters (some of which were her constituents) should have been keep informed, or at least given some sort of update, given its now been ongoing for 3 months.

Masters basically said as its (the O&D Test) a confidential process, he couldn't give any sort of updates.

I can’t see the harm in the petition to be honest, without a doubt it will put further pressure on the FA. I've not signed BTW  :lol:

I think the main potential for the petition is if it gets a large number of signatories very quickly, then it might add some momentum to the decision making.  But, if the count is low or slow to accumulate then it will have no impact.

momentum is what I should have said  O0