Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest hobshobs

Young persons area being moved down to level 4 next season from level 7. Guessing the top of the stadium is going to be all family enclosure next year.

Family section is getting larger each season. Why? They can't fill the ground because more and more long time fans have had enough. Answer! Increase the chepest seats / option and the stadium is more full and crowds don't look like they're dropping.

Announced this morning in Edinburgh that Hearts have dropped Wonga as their shirt sponsor. The contract had several years to run but Hearts have agreed with Wonga to terminate. The club did not wish to be associated with companies like Wonga anymore with the new ownership. If only our club would act this way. I hate seeing their signs around the ground and on our shirts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Haris Vuckic

Apart from using it as an excuse for a day out on the piss I can't see why anyone's bothered anymore.

In amongst all the vitriol on that Facebook link there's one bloke banging the Ashley drum louder than ever - I'm convinced the club must be paying people to peddle this s***.

The club have a number of shill accounts on FB, twitter and chroniclelive.co.uk - on the latter, user: 'wor noodlebug' was Bendy Wendy herself. She doesn't post any more.

Guest neesy111

Got to be years since s/t's last went on general sale, when we are a top division side? I hope thousands have jacked in.

They've been on General Sale for every season since Ashley has been here. :lol:

Guest neesy111

I stand corrected, Neesy. I've not been a s/t holder now for 7 years.

:thup:

Been easy enough to get one for ages now, think more have not renewed for this season imo.

Can't help but admire the job him and his little clique have done on brainwashing people into believing we simly can't compete financially. The constant drip drip drip propaganda the club pumps out has had a massive impact on the cunts too thick to see through it or question it. 

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Can't help but admire the job him and his little clique have done on brainwashing people into believing we simly can't compete financially. The constant drip drip drip propaganda the club pumps out has had a massive impact on the c***s too thick to see through it or question it.

Spot on.

I would bet that 'Denis Noble' (and all other ashley apologists) still believe he 'wiped our debts', but don't realise he loaned us £100m...the only person who benefited is him with taxes by loaning, in essence, himself £100m. That loan only increased when HE got us relegated and Barclays wouldn't support our £30million premier league overdraft in the championship so he had to inject £29million in cash to bump up the loan to £129 million. So he actually has us loaded with more debt than f shepherd, Denis. The only way he would have lost money is if he converted the debt to equity, in essence writing it off. Not a f*cking chance. I'd love to know where is all our income is going.

Having only taken one payment off that debt, it seems he realises that if our debt is paid off then we will be one of the most saleable clubs in world football. If we aren't spending money on players then surely we should be paying off our debt to him as we keep hearing how profitable we are...

The same way he keeps the ticket prices low, one of the few ways to realistically boost income under FFFP. Ironically some of those low ticket prices are in 'the biggest family section in england', right in the place where the singing section used to be before he ripped it out because they were signing about him, right next to the away fans who can sign almost unapposed as it's mostly bairns up there.

To up ticket prices we'd need constant full houses, or at least a demand for season tickets by playing decent football, or at least attacking football or some ambition... ha ha who the f*ck am I kidding?

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/6e/3d/0,,10278~12926318,00.jpg

Now this is more like the piss taking we're used to...the boys are back in toon...buy your season tickets...

unless they get sold of course then our four best players are gone and no point coming as ben arfa won't play or any flair players at all should be next that * personally.....