Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

I love the club more than I hate the current regime. They'll not drive me away from following my team.

Fair play to anyone who decides they've had enough though. :thup:

What a fucking mug.

Binning it, fuck them.

Sent NUFC a email today. Pretty much copied what Mick said above (Hope you don't mind but it pretty much summed up my feelings too) with a little bit of personal edit.

Enough is enough. Don't feel the need to just hand over £500 every year for the owner, JFK, and Pardew to constantly lie to the fans and pretty much alienate everyone to do with the club, and not even give a toss about history (stadium name) and reduce it to his tacky SD brand.

well done and that goes to all who have jacked in ,we will all return when he is gone and until then its pub and live streaming for all  O0

I love the club more than I hate the current regime. They'll not drive me away from following my team.

What a fucking mug.

Binning it, fuck them.

O0

What a fucking mug.

Binning it, fuck them.

:laugh:

I cancelled mine a few years back because of Ashley's treatment of the fans and club. I thought I'd really miss the games and at first it felt strange not going, but you soon get used to it.

As someone else had said - view it like an abusive relationship, there comes a point when walking away is the only thing you can do.

And cutting off an income stream is the only way to damage Ashley. He's not arsed about anything else other than money.

Seems to be some momentum building.

Quite a few on the mag website cancelling theirs too.

:thup:

We need to try and get the message out. Walking away is all we can do. He's shown he doesnt give a shit about protests, quitting is the only thing that hasnt been tried.

Just received this email.

Hi,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We will cancel your season ticket as requested although you may still receive a payment schedule as they have already gone to print.

Kind Regards

how can they have gone to print when the season ticket renewal packs haven't even been sent out yet? 

Guest neesy111

Hi,

We will cancel your season ticket as requested although you may still receive a payment schedule as they have already gone to print.

Kind Regards

how can they have gone to print when the season ticket renewal packs haven't even been sent out yet? 

Think they mean the payment schedule has gone to print for those on the DD scheme.

Only heard bits and pieces of TotalSport on the way home, but did any fans manage to get through and state they were cancelling/not renewing season tickets?

Heard a couple of callers critical of Ashley and Pardew, but neither seeming to mention the ST situation.

Hopefully some of the media might pick up on it at some point.

Absolutely :thup: to those that have cancelled, I don't live in the area but have stopped any revenue going into the club, merchandise etc since the Wonga ordeal (I bought every kit up until then) I have also stopped going in SD and would rather pay a premium at JD than put any more money in his coffers.

I know it must be hard on you guys and I absolutely respect you for that! Reading a lot over the internet since the Cabaye debacle and it seems like this has more legs on it than I anticipated. My only hope is that in the unlikely event we beat Chelsea it'll get brushed under the carpet again as we "do it for mike".

Absolutely :thup: to those that have cancelled, I don't live in the area but have stopped any revenue going into the club, merchandise etc since the Wonga ordeal (I bought every kit up until then) I have also stopped going in SD and would rather pay a premium at JD than put any more money in his coffers.

I know it must be hard on you guys and I absolutely respect you for that! Reading a lot over the internet since the Cabaye debacle and it seems like this has more legs on it than I anticipated. My only hope is that in the unlikely event we beat Chelsea it'll get brushed under the carpet again as we "do it for mike".

There's definitely more than I've seen before cancelling I'm sure. Would be interesting to get some numbers.

Hi,

Kind Regards

Yep, same as me.

And me which shows there has been a few to draft a response.