Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Cheers Mick, loyalty points will remain however if you buy a membership, is that correct?

Loyalty points remain even if you don't buy a membership. I packed my season ticket in this time last year and my profile now says general sale but when I log in my loyalty points are still on.

Cheers Mick, loyalty points will remain however if you buy a membership, is that correct?

Loyalty points remain even if you don't buy a membership. I packed my season ticket in this time last year and my profile now says general sale but when I log in my loyalty points are still on.

I think that's just for 12 month... They may go... But feel free to get that confirmed...

I've just sent this:

Supporters No: XXXXXXXX

Seat No: XXXXXXXX

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to let you know that I wish to cancel my season ticket from the start of next season, season 2014/15. 

I no longer wish to do anything which makes it look as if I am backing an owner of my football club who has no ambition other than to avoid relegation and go out of cup competitions as the earliest possible opportunity.

I no longer wish to appear to support a Director of Football who openly lies to people by claiming that no player will leave the club only for two players to leave, one who has since claimed that he had an agreement with the club to leave.

I no longer wish to appear to support a manager of the club who is poor at his job and can only be employed because he is a mouth piece for our unambitious owner and board of directors who have openly admitted that we are not interested in competing as a football club.  You have employed a manager who goes out of his way to constantly tell us that we can’t compete with clubs like Swansea and Southampton when it comes to incoming transfers.  He has done a brilliant job at that and I now fully understand that and accept it, therefore I will no longer waste my time supporting a club who can’t compete with those clubs

After decades of watching Newcastle United fail to match the hopes (not expectations) of the people who have supported the club, I have decided that I can no longer back the football club with my time or money and I will not return while our current owner remains at the club.  This decision has nothing to do with the cost of attending and has everything to do with being unwilling to support a club which does not strive to improve.  A club which treats it’s loyal supporters as if they were customers of a tacky sports outlet.

Yours Faithfully

XXXXXXXX

Absolutely brilliant, Mick - you can be sure that although they won't admit seeing it, the gist of it will reach Ashley's shell-like via Kinnear.

They'll hate that.... well done !

I think that's just for 12 month... They may go... But feel free to get that confirmed...

Mine are still on there after 2 years, also I can't buy a membership because it says I already have one (I don't). So I suspect this is just down to poor data maintenance than anything else.

Selling the remaining 7 home matches for £50 if anyone is interested. 18-21 section in L7.

Eh?

£50?  for L7?

To fellow fans?

There's only the platinum club that charges that.

I'd remove a post like that if I was an admin tbh.

I've just sent this:

Supporters No: XXXXXXXX

Seat No: XXXXXXXX

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to let you know that I wish to cancel my season ticket from the start of next season, season 2014/15. 

I no longer wish to do anything which makes it look as if I am backing an owner of my football club who has no ambition other than to avoid relegation and go out of cup competitions as the earliest possible opportunity.

I no longer wish to appear to support a Director of Football who openly lies to people by claiming that no player will leave the club only for two players to leave, one who has since claimed that he had an agreement with the club to leave.

I no longer wish to appear to support a manager of the club who is poor at his job and can only be employed because he is a mouth piece for our unambitious owner and board of directors who have openly admitted that we are not interested in competing as a football club.  You have employed a manager who goes out of his way to constantly tell us that we can’t compete with clubs like Swansea and Southampton when it comes to incoming transfers.  He has done a brilliant job at that and I now fully understand that and accept it, therefore I will no longer waste my time supporting a club who can’t compete with those clubs

After decades of watching Newcastle United fail to match the hopes (not expectations) of the people who have supported the club, I have decided that I can no longer back the football club with my time or money and I will not return while our current owner remains at the club.  This decision has nothing to do with the cost of attending and has everything to do with being unwilling to support a club which does not strive to improve.  A club which treats it’s loyal supporters as if they were customers of a tacky sports outlet.

Yours Faithfully

XXXXXXXX

Watching the humiliating defeat on Saturday. Feeling the air of despair and despondency falling upon the city as we all left the stadium. Reading Mick's email to the Box Office. Reading the Telegraph account of the post-match interview with Pardew and now Twitter chat about Cisse being sold is just too much, man.

I'm done. I havered on Friday and thought I'd keep it on. But this is like persisting with a rotten, abusive relationship where your partner is blatantly taking the piss. You wouldn't stand for that, so why stand for this? heartbreaking nonetheless, but sometimes walking away is the only thing you can fucking well do.

Guest Roger Kint

Selling the remaining 7 home matches for £50 if anyone is interested. 18-21 section in L7.

Eh?

£50?  for L7?

To fellow fans?

:lol:

Eh?

£50?  for L7?

To fellow fans?

Eh?

£50?  for L7?

To fellow fans?

Read it again, haha. I mean for all 7 remaining home games.

Walking out on a team 8th in the league just seems baffling to me, especially when a relegation scrap was mainly called to be on the cards. Seen a few cancelling who were in the relegation thread in the summer/start of the season saying we hardly have a chance of survival. If i was predicting that then found us well clear, surely they are surpassing your expectation?

It was a horrific result once again against the mackems but the way we conducted ourselves as fans was nothing short of embarrassing, was the first time i'd ever walked out feeling ashamed to be associated with Newcastle United. That wasn’t just down the performance of the players, the mentality of the manager or the circus in the boardroom, was down to our fanbase as well. I’d say it was a few nuggets running on the pitch, enforcing Krul to have a go at the fans but it was the thousands that totally forgot we were in a derby and after 20 minutes stopped chanting for the players and turned their attention to the board even though there was still a game to be played and plenty of time to get back in the match. Nobody came out of that derby with any sort of credit from a Newcastle perspective, it was an absolutely rotten all round.

Eh?

£50?  for L7?

To fellow fans?

Walking out on a team 8th in the league just seems baffling to me, especially when a relegation scrap was mainly called to be on the cards. Seen a few cancelling who were in the relegation thread in the summer/start of the season saying we hardly have a chance of survival. If i was predicting that then found us well clear, surely they are surpassing your expectation?

It was a horrific result once again against the mackems but the way we conducted ourselves as fans was nothing short of embarrassing, was the first time i'd ever walked out feeling ashamed to be associated with Newcastle United. That wasn’t just down the performance of the players, the mentality of the manager or the circus in the boardroom, was down to our fanbase as well. I’d say it was a few nuggets running on the pitch, enforcing Krul to have a go at the fans but it was the thousands that totally forgot we were in a derby and after 20 minutes stopped chanting for the players and turned their attention to the board even though there was still a game to be played and plenty of time to get back in the match. Nobody came out of that derby with any sort of credit from a Newcastle perspective, it was an absolutely rotten all round.

Brett, you're a nice lad even though you're shit at darts, and I agree with you about the dickheads running on the pitch (just makes us look as bad as the mackems) but I don't know what you expected the fans to do? After last years capitulation and near relegation, the lack of signings (both summer and jan), the sale of our best player with no replacement, Kinnear, Pardew's constant drivel and excuses, the cup competition debacle and the plethora of other issues under the tenure of Mr M W Ashley to then find ourselves once again being dominated by our most despised local rivals on our own patch I'm frankly surprised that there wasn't a lot more anger. That says a lot about how our fans feel now, many can't even be bothered to kick up a fuss.

I cancelled my season ticket last year and have only been up twice this season, for Man City and this weekend (and I didn't even go to the City game). Next time I come up for the weekend it will be purely to meet up with the guys off here and I will have no intention of setting foot in the stadium. I gave them the chance to win me back on Saturday and they showed how little they wanted my patronage.

The way the manager and players just slipped off down the tunnel, barely able to look at the stands said everything about them as a group. They can say what they like about how they are trying etc etc but it means nothing when from top to bottom there is no ambition to succeed. It was always going to filter down to the players eventually.

Ah so for this season it was Feb 13 to Jan 14....then Feb 14 for next season.  That makes sense now...cheers for that. :thup:

Not 100% but i think Febs' payment is the last one for this season and March payment is the 1st for next season. Whatever they take after Feb is paying for next season, so if you want to get out, do it ASAP.

Guest WashyGeordie

Sent NUFC a email today. Pretty much copied what Mick said above (Hope you don't mind but it pretty much summed up my feelings too) with a little bit of personal edit.

Enough is enough. Don't feel the need to just hand over £500 every year for the owner, JFK, and Pardew to constantly lie to the fans and pretty much alienate everyone to do with the club, and not even give a toss about history (stadium name) and reduce it to his tacky SD brand.