Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Apologies in advance as its no doubt been mentioned loads of times but how do I go about cancelling my season ticket? Is it a simple phone call? and does it have to be done by tomorrow night?

Not 100% doing it but that Net Spend table has really hit home to me just what a mug I've been spending money on this shite.

Cheers lads.

Has to be done tonight.  Apparently you can by email.

Cheers pal.

Found an article. Apparently the deadline was 5pm. Doh.

Apologies in advance as its no doubt been mentioned loads of times but how do I go about cancelling my season ticket? Is it a simple phone call? and does it have to be done by tomorrow night?

Not 100% doing it but that Net Spend table has really hit home to me just what a mug I've been spending money on this s****.

Cheers lads.

Cheers pal.

Thought is was 01.02?

Not 100% doing it but that Net Spend table has really hit home to me just what a mug I've been spending money on this s****.

Cheers lads.

Cheers pal.

Thought is was 01.02?

Apparently you can hand a letter in at the box office tomorrow as well.

Cheers lads.

Cheers pal.

Thought is was 01.02?

Did you email to cancel? What happens if you email tomorrow?

Cheers lads.

Cheers pal.

Thought is was 01.02?

Did you email to cancel? What happens if you email tomorrow?

No I haven't and nee idea. just cant bring myself to, despite everything. Still might though.

Just the thought that my season ticket goes towards JK wages just makes me want to be sick. :jones:

You said the same last night marra. Not sure who your season card money goes to but don't worry it's not JFK he's on chicken feed.

I console myself by thinking mine goes to pay for Krul, Debuchy, Ben Arfa, Willo, Sissoko, Gouff, Anita, Santon etc etc.

It's a much better thought.

So what happens if you phone on Monday and cancel the direct debit?

Think you pay the first payment for next year.

Just cancel your direct debit. Let them take you to court the fuckers. They ain't getting another penny out of me.

You don't need a season's ticket, just pop up to any game you want, i think they've just given you the perfect ad to not renew it.

:clap:

Exactly. Ashley takes the season ticket money for granted, so if the majority of those holders cancel, or don't renew, then he may take notice.

Seriously considering jacking it in. They would get 1 month but f*** all else. We're a f***ing joke.   

I cancelled my season ticket yesterday as they are just taking the piss and this club will never move forward until they have gone. The only way Ashley is going to go is hit him in the pocket big-time and it will hurt not to go but not as much as someone making the club and the supporters a laughing stock. I have been a season ticket holder 40 year since I was 4, but enough is enough, I can't go on supporting three cockney cunts with the one at the top purposely trying to ensure he takes the piss out of us after past events.

Unless some mega rich Arab gives him an offer to swell his coffers (which in my opinion would of happened now if they were) the only way to get them out is to put him in a position to sell and the only way to do that is on mass - by continuing to go your not a super supporter as I would put my record against most, you are just ensuring that this sorry episode in the clubs history continues on for years, with the excitement of a place between 8th and 17th the target and of course the none existent cup runs. Wake up and smell the coffee people as you can't say he needs to go, rant and rave and then continue to put your money into his wallet - that is what is feeding the beast.