Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

Big mistake, he’s great. Mind I rate Jesus better, different players of course!

Guest Howaythetoon

Probably in the minority but I don't rate Jesus that highly. He's obviously a very good player but I think they could replace him easily

Needs to work on his crosses to be a better player, but he’s quite devine.

Probably in the minority but I don't rate Jesus that highly. He's obviously a very good player but I think they could replace him easily

I kind of agree. He has really stagnated, not sure if it's down to having Aguero, but when he first came into the league and the national side he was electric. Was scoring for fun as well, but he's really not elevated his game after that. Not sure if it's down to irregular playing time or so, but him, Sterling and Sané trio was magical for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't think i will every understand the Josh King hype. 28 years old, scored 16 in a season, and then has hit 12, 8, 6 and 4. In a heavily attacking side.

Same. Don’t get it at all.

Don't think i will every understand the Josh King hype. 28 years old, scored 16 in a season, and then has hit 12, 8, 6 and 4. In a heavily attacking side.

I don't really see that he is getting a lot of hype except for after the 16 goals season which I guess was warranted. He is a good player though, however for Man Utd he'd only be an older, worse version of Rashford. Wouldn't bring anything to the team they don't already have.

I don't really see that he is getting a lot of hype except for after the 16 goals season which I guess was warranted. He is a good player though, however for Man Utd he'd only be an older, worse version of Rashford. Wouldn't bring anything to the team they don't already have.

Aye. We're not signing Josh King except as an absolute last resort.

Oh, you're signing King. He's repped by Jim Solbakken now. You bid £20m for him in Jan before having to go for Ighalo.

Oh, you're signing King. He's repped by Jim Solbakken now. You bid £20m for him in Jan before having to go for Ighalo.

I am well aware of our bid. A desperation bid in the January transfer window due to a bad injury to Rashford, who is now fit.

We now have a full squad to chose from and have a full summer transfer window to sign someone better. Again, the only way we're signing him is if we fail with all other targets. He's well down the list.