Sam Allardyce

Thespence

Guest Roger Kint

Blackburn fan committee bloke on talkSHITE just basically said everything we all said when Sam was here, negative tactics, no plan B, players out of position, playing to not lose etc strangely though he wasnt shouted down like when we said it......

Good times for media hypocrasy mind, some are pushing the return of King Kenny to save Liverpool, oh the irony ;D

Just had a Blackburn fan on the radio and it all sounds so familiar.

- Terrible football (wouldn't mind if they were winning).  Just launch it upfield all the time hoping for the best.

- Disastrous away record

- If they concede first, they know they have lost the game

- Everyone else's fault except his

- Played better football under Neil McDonald

I wonder if Blackburn fans will get the same criticism as we did for their views.

My take is that once Allardyce is sacked at Blackburn - which is inevitable given his haphazard signing policy and awful football - Fat Sam will never work at the top level again. It'll be a great day for English football when this dinosaur is put to rest and we can see a new breed of English coaches more in the image of Roy Hodgson and Keegan. Football coaches who play a style which makes fans want to spend their Saturday afternoons at the match.

Don't expect the media to admit that us demented Newcastle fans were right all along though.

My take is that once Allardyce is sacked at Blackburn - which is inevitable given his haphazard signing policy and awful football - Fat Sam will never work at the top level again. It'll be a great day for English football when this dinosaur is put to rest and we can see a new breed of English coaches more in the image of Roy Hodgson and Keegan. Football coaches who play a style which makes fans want to spend their Saturday afternoons at the match.

Don't expect the media to admit that us demented Newcastle fans were right all along though.

Does any one know any Blackburn fans? They weren't happy when we originally warned them about Allardyce.

Blame the foreigners ... check

Blame the fans ... check

Blame the owners ... check

Blame the lack of funds ... check

Just another crap manager who can't accept that he has no talent and cannot do the job. No more excuses fat head! If teams like Burnley can manage to play something actually resembling football what the hell is the excuse for this stupid man?! He has enough decent players there to play a far more attractive game than they currently are for sure and to get better results too. Just doesn't get it. Complete cretin.

Guest Howaythetoon

Getting rid of Big Sam was Mike Ashley's biggest mistake and the start of the end for him and indeed the club under his ownership.

Guest Stephen927

I think there is starting to be a shift towards more football friendly managers. Even Bolton have made a move to appease the fans with a manager who prefers a more attacking game.

Interesting to see Blackburn fans have the same criticisms of him as we did.

I think there is starting to be a shift towards more football friendly managers. Even Bolton have made a move to appease the fans with a manager who prefers a more attacking game.

Interesting to see Blackburn fans have the same criticisms of him as we did.

Everyone gets tired of watching dross especially when you keep getting hammered.

Guest neesy111

Getting rid of Big Sam was Mike Ashley's biggest mistake and the start of the end for him and indeed the club under his ownership.

biggest pile of shite, i've heard spouted on this forum

2 wins in 14 games relegation form, his sacking kept us in the premiership for one more season