The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Trying to figure out how to do it on 365 but I can't even find it.

Tote Placepot are offering up to £10 risk free bet (refund in cash) for it. My bet lost 2nd race in they refunded and let me withdraw cash immediately.

First horse lost. The other 5 placed :anguish:

Had a tenner on as well. Lord knows what I would have won.

If you happen to have any money in shitehawk accounts (i.e. outside the established ones), now might not be a bad time to withdraw your funds. Can't see how the bookmaking industry isn't going to be badly hit with there being basically no sport for a while, and could see a couple of the less established online ones folding.

Jesus :lol:

What on?

So when I won £5k at Cheltenham i used tips from a Oddschecker tipster Andy holding.

Today I went on and just clicked on his 3 tips and put them in a £2.50 treble.  One of tips I clicked on was to win without the favourite but I hadn’t read it properly and thought it was to win. So I thought bet was fucked and put a £5 double on his other two picks which won so I logged in to my account and there’s £600 :lol:

Guest chopey

Aye oddschecker is very good, their football tips were  excellent back in the old days when that used to be a thing.