Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

It’s not abuse of a child by either Luke or the people telling Luke that he’s a gimp like :lol:

Fucking howay man.

If there's one thing wor Hans knows, it's child abuse.

:lol:

It probably happened, but people posting deep philosophical insight from todlers is one of the worst things on twitter.

“The times are changing” :lol:

The worst thing about giving everyone a voice with social media, is that you give everyone a voice.

People just want to be mad at the world, and if that means abusing a toddler by proxy, then they will do that.

And some utter psychos will claim that calling somebody a fantasist is bullying their children, by proxy.

Making your children the centre of your own attention seeking is more abusive if you ask me.

I’m not sure he’s making his children the centre of his own attention seeking though. He’s a journalist who covers NUFC, he can and does gain massive amounts of attention from that alone and doesn’t need to use his child to do so. I honestly think it was only just a light commentary on what happened with his son.

If you want to argue that he’s issuing social media for narcissism, then go ahead, it’s exactly what social media is and he’d be no different than anyone else who uses a social media account.

That's pretty much what I'm arguing. If you want to argue against it, you've started poorly.

Didn’t realise FC Vaduz played in the Swiss Second tier but qualify for Europa League qualification via winning the Liechtenstein FA Cup, assumed that stopped years ago?

Seem to remember as a young ‘un Wrexham playing in the Cup Winners’ Cup (going quite far one year) doing the same thing after winning the Welsh Cup a few times but haven’t done so for years.

Still shouldn’t be able to ‘Opt Out’. That’s garbage. If they withdraw from this then the ban should come into affect the next time they’re in European competition (like when we didn’t register Lee Bowyer for a 6-game ban but because he wasn’t registered, the ban hadn’t started).

Asked to death but I never remember, best place to find cheap football shirts?

I'll pay 60 quid if I have to for the England shirt, but surely it's cheaper elsewhere that isn't fucking sports direct

Noticed this when scrolling through a post on ‘Pelaw Past & Present’ where some woman posts clippings of old Gateshead Post and various local paper articles...playing at the time for Pelaw Social Club...

D9daGZgXoAADOGT?format=jpg&name=large

18 months later he was making his Newcastle United debut. Imagine the likes of Rashford & Foden playing Sunday League football for their local pub side at 17/18. :lol:

Noticed this when scrolling through a post on ‘Pelaw Past & Present’ where some woman posts clippings of old Gateshead Post and various local paper articles...playing at the time for Pelaw Social Club...

D9daGZgXoAADOGT?format=jpg&name=large

18 months later he was making his Newcastle United debut. Imagine the likes of Rashford & Foden playing Sunday League football for their local pub side at 17/18. :lol:

My dad is in that clipping :lol:

Christ, I know a lot of them.  Ray Moralee was my dad's best mate :lol: