2019/20 Fixtures - Arsenal (H) First, Man Utd (A) Boxing, Liverpool (H) Last

Thankfully not as severe a first few games as this season. Hopefully I'll still care by the time the Arsenal game arrives.

you are kidding right? first 10 games include last seasons top 8 plus the usual opening away day at a promoted side.

Man Utd away Boxing Day. Fuck off man

Nexus will be pleased. There is no bus or Metro services on Boxing Day, and whenever there is a home match on Boxing Day they get slated for not putting any Metro services on. It wouldn’t have surprised me if NUFC requested an away game that day.

I suppose at least it’s guaranteed to be on TV. 

Nexus will be pleased. There is no bus or Metro services on Boxing Day, and whenever there is a home match on Boxing Day they get slated for not putting any Metro services on. It wouldn’t have surprised me if NUFC requested an away game that day.

only if you have Amazon Prime as they have all 10 games on Boxing Day.

Guest neesy111

There are metro and bus services on boxing day between 10-7

only if you have Amazon Prime as they have all 10 games on Boxing Day.

Like I said, on TV.

The main thing I've learned is that all games seem hard when your shite.

Could have had the three promoted sides first and it would have looked tricky FFS.

Always going to get a top 6 side for our opening game. Arsenal at home isn't too shabby. Man Utd on Boxing day isn't bad either, the Solskjaer rot would have well and truly set in by then mixed in with aload of Xmas football we could get him sacked that day  O0

first 10 games include last seasons top 8

Still got 5 out of the top 6 in the first 9 fixtures I see.

Yep given us another horrific opening 10 fixtures yet again.

Rafa must look at being given the Top 8 first 10 games again and think can I really be arsed playing catch up all season again.

The FA couldn’t have made it anymore boring.

At least change the order up a bit if they’d given us the opening 10 games Everton or West Ham have got then at least we wouldn’t have to watch the same season of just playing catch up again.

20th to midtable again how boring.

Literally going to be the exact same season all over again.

NUFC Game 1

2008 - Tottenham Hotspur

2010 - Manchester United

2011 - Arsenal

2012 - Tottenham Hotspur

2013 - Manchester City

2014 - Manchester City

2015 - Southampton

2017 - Tottenham Hotspur

2018 - Tottenham Hotspur

2019 - Arsenal

We are likely to get one of the top 6 though aren't we as the fixtures tend to keep last seasons top 6 apart first and last game (lifted from F365).

Spurs or Possibly Man U would be my guess based on that but would love a home game against one of the promoted 3

Turns out this is complete bollocks as expected