Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

He's ok as a stand in, not a keeper who will ever be headhunted by better teams but can do a job in the short term. I never feel that nervous that he's starting.

Yeah, Championship first-choice (though the errors he made for us down there were a bit mental), decent second/third choice up here.

Guest neesy111

He channeled his inner Tim Krul for that performance, hope he can build on it.

Coming from Nottingham I think he must have taken inspiration from one of Mark Crossleys wordlies against us, the bastard.

The amount of worldies he had against us was ridiculous.

Guest reefatoon

Yeah he had a great game yesterday and made some quality saves. Mind, I do think that early double save at the start of the game, the initial save from the freekick he parried back into a dangerous area instead of pushing it away from goal, but he made up for it with the class second save.

Yeah he had a great game yesterday and made some quality saves. Mind, I do think that early double save at the start of the game, the initial save from the freekick he parried back into a dangerous area instead of pushing it away from goal, but he made up for it with the class second save.

The last few times I've seen him he seems to be constantly trying to get a really strong hand behind the ball as much as possible when making saves. Leads to a lot of palming stuff out for the defenders to try and hoof away or needing to make those double saves.