Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest Howaythetoon

Shola has quite likely taken Bishop's pound to spout shit.

If that's the case, and it looks like it is the case, he's an abhorrent cunt and deserves everything which comes his way.

However if he comes out and publicly retracts his statements in the light of new information, then great, we can go back to where we were. However until then he's on the shit list.

Or he articulated his thoughts in the manner he did because to him, Ashley is a businessman and in that respect compared to others, has run a tight ship financially and so on. I thought he talked in cliches and did his best to not say anything controversial (for biased SKY anyway) while also saying yeah fans want to see top players and want to see their club spend money like others are doing etc.

No bias towards Ashley IMO, just ignorance and naivety and unless it can be proved I’d wager he isn’t on KP’s payroll. Again if he can be reached via social media, a bit of educating wouldn’t go amiss and it’s perhaps in times like this where a response or media statement refuting false claims or lies as is the case with Wise and co is needed to counter act such misinformation etc. Even if it’s against a former player like Shola. It would reach him no doubt, whether it would resonate is another matter...

Its quite sad really when a former Liverpool player speaks more sense, seems more clued up and actually challenges the status quo when it comes to Ashley’s ownership of our club while all we seem to have is Shearer who is undoubtedly 100% credible and a strong disentangle voice, that and the odd few lines in the Chronicle from Rob Lee or a Steve Wraith Twitter managed tweet from Tino.

The Magpie Group should try and get KK along to any talk ins or fan meetings to give a voice to proceedings that fans and the media will take notice of. Shearer cannot exactly copy and paste his comments every week on MOTD...

did he say owt on sunday?

I like Shola he does a lot of work with the foundation it seems and dont think his comments were overly negative but as usual the local player haters on here will have stuck their two feet in

So because you think he said nothing wrong, anyone who disagrees is a "local player hater"? Literally no one on here hates local players.

i didn't say 'anyone who disagrees is a local player hater' did i?

with regards to your 'no-one on here hates local players' comments i think you need to read the Paul Dummett and Jack Colback threads and probably this one

I like Shola he does a lot of work with the foundation it seems and dont think his comments were overly negative but as usual the local player haters on here will have stuck their two feet in

So because you think he said nothing wrong, anyone who disagrees is a "local player hater"? Literally no one on here hates local players.

i didn't say 'anyone who disagrees is a local player hater' did i?

with regards to your 'no-one on here hates local players' comments i think you need to read the Paul Dummett and Jack Colback threads and probably this one

That's not because they are local though, it's because they simply aren't up to it and (especially in Colbacks case) have been stealing a living from the club

He's as thick as a prison wall this cunt. And a fucking shite player to boot.

I couldn't give a fuck if he's from Benwell or Baghdad tbqh, the bloke is a fucking dunce.

Could not give a shit that he is a 'local lad' or if he came from the far flung regions of Narnia.

He was utter tripe as a footballer and I have only ever judged anyone on that: how they perform.

His comments where nothing short of ill judged ignorance and demonstrated a lack of understanding his being a 'local lad' that should not be evident.

Useless player, clueless at best or complicit with MA with those comments imo.

(Agree re local players actually being cut much more slack) O0

He can fuck off.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest NobbyOhNobby

On soccer am this morning. Don't know if he said any more drivel, but do know he scuffed about 7 consecutive volleys wide as part of one of their games. Truly embarrassing

On soccer am this morning. Don't know if he said any more drivel, but do know he scuffed about 7 consecutive volleys wide as part of one of their games. Truly embarrassing

But you should've seen him in the rehearsal. Sublime.

But you should've seen him in the rehearsal. Sublime.

I heard he was first in and last out of that. Top professional.

• 2 weeks later...

Shola was our fourth choice striker for years and only because a 1st XI player when Ashley came in.

Peak Shola was ten times better than the utter shit we have now though.

A very average player, but at least he sometimes put the ball in the net, something that can't be said for the utter melts playing up front for us now.

• 3 weeks later...