Other clubs’ stadiums

Disco

Should chuck up some adverts like Rayo Vallecano

http://i.imgur.com/WP6t4Ha.png

Imagine if that were us.

Mike: "Am gonna hoy up the biggest Wonga the North has ever seen."

Guest antz1uk

Going to be laughs when the ball goes over the fence onto a building site next season.

Remember arsenal's mural?

6947788902_4744455aff_z.jpg

I hope Spurs do something similar.

Palace did something like that too iirc

Guest antz1uk

Tried to Google the Palace one and found this...

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTI2NVgxNjAw/z/l8cAAOSwQNRXLGjs/$_35.JPG

[emoji38] wow, stuff of nightmares.

:lol: :lol: my son would love a st James' park one

What's that building in the corner of the stadium? That 1st image looked like an artist impression at first glance to me.

To celebrate the success, a skyscraper was designed in the south-western corner of the stadium, shaped after the UEFA Cup. After several alterations its form stopped at 142 meters in height (38 floors, some 20,000 square meters).

This wasn’t the only interesting idea. Two other corners were equipped with office buildings (south-east and north-west), except these are hidden within the stadium’s outer shape (7,500 sqm each). Fourth corner (north-east) will be home to a 48-room hotel.

http://stadiumdb.com/pic-buildings/rus/stadion_cska/stadion_cska431.jpg

http://stadiumdb.com/pic-buildings/rus/stadion_cska/stadion_cska434.jpg

Looks too.. posh.. for Russia. Somehow still manages to look shit as well

Going to be laughs when the ball goes over the fence onto a building site next season.

Remember arsenal's mural?

6947788902_4744455aff_z.jpg

I hope Spurs do something similar.

Jeez, seeing that makes me feel old (because I am).

Modern football stadiums are shite. There's about 3 templates that teams choose from. The majority of the time clubs just don't need to move, but for commercial benefits do. It absolutely sucks.

This season is Atletico Madrid's last season in the Vicente Calderon also. I'll definitely have to try and get in with the Ultras a couple of times this season, looks amazing.

Modern football stadiums are shite. There's about 3 templates that teams choose from. The majority of the time clubs just don't need to move, but for commercial benefits do. It absolutely sucks.

This season is Atletico Madrid's last season in the Vicente Calderon also. I'll definitely have to try and get in with the Ultras a couple of times this season, looks amazing.

Disagree. The statement is like 6 years old, that was (somewhat) the case in the 2000's

Some of the stadiums the Americans are building right now are out if this world, the minnesota vikings one is f'ing unreal. The stadiums I can't stand are the soulless tat that was thrown up, mainly in Britain after the Taylor report. Boro, derby, etc.

I hate losing real classic places like the Vicente Calderón, and I had a good bitch about the stade Velodrome cause it doesn't look half as good as it used to. And the camp nou with all the seats covered?

In the end I suppose a stadium builds it's character after you've been in a decade or too and built plenty of memories, but to me the best example of staying put is West Ham. Id be livid if I supported them. I'd burn the Olympic Stadium down!

Edit: I'm starting to notice a few pitch side bars at mls ground, i'd post a picture if I could work my phone better, i'd love to watch a game from one of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Spurs have announced they'll be using the full capacity of Wembley for champions league games this season

Be pretty impressive if they manage to fill it

Offering season ticket holders pretty good deals if they commit to all three group games.

Spurs have announced they'll be using the full capacity of Wembley for champions league games this season

Be pretty impressive if they manage to fill it

Offering season ticket holders pretty good deals if they commit to all three group games.

Supposedly three-game group stage packages for between 70 and 150 quid...which also gives you priority for later stages if we get lucky. That's pretty damn good, particularly with concessions being 50% off.

It should give us a bit of an idea about interest in tickets for the new stadium too.

Some of the stadiums the Americans are building right now are out if this world, the minnesota vikings one is f'ing unreal. The stadiums I can't stand are the soulless tat that was thrown up, mainly in Britain after the Taylor report. Boro, derby, etc.

I hate losing real classic places like the Vicente Calderón, and I had a good bitch about the stade Velodrome cause it doesn't look half as good as it used to. And the camp nou with all the seats covered?

In the end I suppose a stadium builds it's character after you've been in a decade or too and built plenty of memories, but to me the best example of staying put is West Ham. Id be livid if I supported them. I'd burn the Olympic Stadium down!

Edit: I'm starting to notice a few pitch side bars at mls ground, i'd post a picture if I could work my phone better, i'd love to watch a game from one of them.

The New Atlanta Falcons one that is replacing the old Georgia Dome is better than the Minnesota Vikings one. I done the tour of Jerrys House in Dallas a few months back over here and that is just ridiculous no expense spared. Its no co incidence that a lot of the new ones being built here are guaranteed hosting a Super Bowl within 2 years of completion 49ers,vikings,falcons etc