Alternatives to NUFC

Guest The Little Waster

Newcastle Eagles will be the only Newcastle club getting my money in the forseeable. May attend a Gateshead game or two, but can't stand the stadium when it's busy.

Has it ever been busy? :lol:

Think I’m done with Newcastle & the Premier League football tbh.

A) they’ve created a product where to compete ‘consistently’ at the top level you need to have a multi-billionaire.

B) they seemed content from the off that they weren’t keen on us being one of them.

Hebburn & Gateshead it is.

Sad but true. Really feel like a kick to the nuts considering Chelsea and Man City (x2) owners got approved and now all of a sudden member clubs actively try to prevent other members from being bought just to protect their own interests.

Newcastle Eagles will be the only Newcastle club getting my money in the forseeable. May attend a Gateshead game or two, but can't stand the stadium when it's busy.

Has it ever been busy? :lol:

Relatively. The concourse is tiny and it's impossible to get served in time unless you head down early.

Highly recommend some South Shields gloryseeking. Should be regularly hitting 2000 attendance given NUFC / SAFC continued commitment to being wank, if fans are ever allowed back in.

Non League a much better product these days anyway. No EPL day trippers & no VAR.

Highly recommend some South Shields gloryseeking. Should be regularly hitting 2000 attendance given NUFC / SAFC continued commitment to being wank, if fans are ever allowed back in.

Non League a much better product these days anyway. No EPL day trippers & no VAR.

Is that not you? :lol:

? Got a season ticket at Shields, essentially an ultra. Was referring more to the tourists and corporate types who litter Premier League grounds.

Mike[/member] Tomato Deuce[/member] Bills are gonna get me though this right. Right?

Of course. 12-4. Super Bowl. Ground floor of the golden dynasty.

giphy.gif

Fuck u dude

:smugdog:

I'm gonna shit in your mouth and staple it shut.

? Got a season ticket at Shields, essentially an ultra. Was referring more to the tourists and corporate types who litter Premier League grounds.

Fair enough. How much they go for? Ton?