Newcastle United 2-2 Manchester City - 30/11/19

Raconteur

Asked by reporters if Steve Bruce has looked at last season's 2-1 home win against Man City in the run up to this game.

"What's gone on in the past was a long, long time ago"

“We're practically a different team. We'll focus on what we can do and hopefully get the result. That would be nice."

:laugh:

Bet that question killed him.

"What's gone on in the past was a long, long time ago, but we've only won two of our last twenty matches against Manchester City, so maybe the players in this practically different team are too used to losing"

Isn't this "practically different team" the same one he was saying he couldn't coach the Rafa out of just a few weeks ago?

Pardew-esque quotes come naturally out of this fuckwits gob. They have done since he 'graced' the club with his presence.

Hoping Man City can find some form and ram those bitter quotes down his mouth, although it wouldn't surprise me if he gets lucky so I'll probably have a little bet on us as insurance.

Guest Howaythetoon

Hoping they get fucking hammered. Enough of this nonsense they play better under Bruce and he’s doing a good job already.

Hoping they get fucking hammered. Enough of this nonsense they play better under Bruce and he’s doing a good job already.

Yeah let's enjoy a 0-7 jumping.ffs

Why only seven? Pretty sure they all need hat tricks to get back in form.

I don’t know why you have such an inability to understand why people are wishing, praying, for double figures. Then again, I don’t understand people who don’t want the Toon to get humped.

I don’t know why you have such an inability to understand why people are wishing, praying, for double figures. Then again, I don’t understand people who don’t want the Toon to get humped.

You don't understand why supporters of a football club, don't want them to get humped?  :lol:

Ok hero.

Baffled he’s played Shelvey over Longstaff in a game where we’ll need mobility and won’t have much of the ball. Dummet over Schar is mental as well.

I thought we’d lose two or three but it could be worse.