Ciaran Clark (now a free agent)

Foluwashola

Literally no one says Bournemouth have a League 1 budget

I always hear pundits say “How Eddie Howe keeps them up every season is a miracle”

Their budget is midtable they finish midtable = not a miracle.

Getting them up the divisions was his most impressive achievement not what he’s done in the Premier League.

When have you specifically heard that it's a miracle to keep Bournemouth up?

You'll not get an answer

• 3 weeks later...

The angry will always be angry, with every part. if you speak up you are shot down. just coz you speak up dosnt mean you support ashley ect.... But things are going ok. no im not happy not seeing attacking football day in day out but it is what it is. and no you aint going to change anything. support the players like the away fans do and we will be ok  O0 and fuck those who choose their own agenders..... and yea im drunk but we won 2-0  :frantic: :frantic:

The angry will always be angry, with every part. if you speak up you are shot down. just coz you speak up dosnt mean you support ashley ect.... But things are going ok. no im not happy not seeing attacking football day in day out but it is what it is. and no you aint going to change anything. support the players like the away fans do and we will be ok  O0 and fuck those who choose their own agenders..... and yea im drunk but we won 2-0  :frantic: :frantic:

Good for you Danny.  Enjoy the moment.  It was a great 3 points.  I was over the moon with the result.  However, I honestly can't see this style of football doing anything other than treading water.  Sheffield United were all over us and that's a worry regardless of the result.  I just hope we get to 40 points and maybe look at some other formation because this is crap.  I know that sounds silly as we won but, come on ...... this is not good.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Had to go back 5 pages to find this guys thread. Go on, admit it. You shit yourself when you saw the title?

Has been one of our most consistent performers since he signed for us. He deserves so much respect, considering what a shaky reputation he had before Rafa turned him into the Irish Maldini.