Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

Morata Mk II.

Was fantastic alongside Morata playing for Real Madrid's B team back in the day it seems. 30 goals that season.

Rafa apparently wanted him last season but he didn't want to drop down, so he's someone Rafa likes, and that gives me confidence tbh.

It seems he's a big striker, but also likes to get in behind and is pretty mobile, which suits Rafa's approach. Have a sneaky feeling he'll be ace.

Nice that he's coming off a really good pre season with Stoke too, so he should hopefully be raring to go.

Get this done, complete Kenedy and then hang in for Perez. There's no way Arsenal keep him and let him rot.

You never know, we might even be able to shift some players to be able to afford him outright...

Who's been on his wiki page ?

'Joselu is also a lifelong Newcastle United fan, having followed Albert Luque's heroics.'

:lol: :lol:

Joselu now plays for Newcastle United having signed in August 2017 for a £60 million fee.  :lol:

Rafa apparently wanted him last season but he didn't want to drop down, so he's someone Rafa likes, and that gives me confidence tbh.

Where is that from?

Can't find the article now I'm afraid, but read it last summer.

Guest firetotheworks

Who's been on his wiki page ?

'Joselu is also a lifelong Newcastle United fan, having followed Albert Luque's heroics.'

[emoji38] [emoji38]

Joselu now plays for Newcastle United having signed in August 2017 for a £60 million fee.  [emoji38]

I'm a miserable cunt, like. Nee idea why people find that shit funny.

Another I've never heard of. Can't have had much game the at Stoke.

Total of 12 games, stoke fans seem to think he's good and deserved much more from Hughes.

Legitimately the most unexciting signing ever but we're desperate for another striker.

I've been far less excited for signings then this like, I mean think about some of the shit we've signed in the past.

just messaged mybstoke season ticket holder mate and he says he'd rather Hughes fucked off and they kept him. He rates him, so.....

Get this done, complete Kenedy and then hang in for Perez. There's no way Arsenal keep him and let him rot.

You never know, we might even be able to shift some players to be able to afford him outright...

Hope for this too!

Didn't know that. Reassuring if true that it's not a last resort compromise.

Trust in Rafa.

In these days the deals for Lejeune, Atsu and now Joselu have been really good.

Hope come the end of the season all three have shown to be exceptional value.

Praying the Lejeune injury isn't bad because he was looking so good man. Atsu was terrific yesterday and is beginning to show the kind of pedigree that had Chelsea after him originally.