Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

Another I've never heard of. Can't have had much game the at Stoke.

Total of 12 games, stoke fans seem to think he's good and deserved much more from Hughes.

Legitimately the most unexciting signing ever but we're desperate for another striker.

I've been far less excited for signings then this like, I mean think about some of the shit we've signed in the past.

It was apparent yesterday we need a big striker. Rafa clearly doesnt fancy Mitrovic.

141 games since 2012. 39 goals. 1 in 3.

Not a signing anyone will be massively buzzing over, but will give him a chance and see what he can do. If he scores 8 goals and helps keeps us up, fair enough.

Just hope we dont lumber ourselves with him on a long contract with big money a la Riviere, Saivet etc.

I'm surprised how disappointed a lot of the Stoke fans are at his potential departure.  90% of the posts on their forum seem to rate him, although the negatives are that he is not particularly strong and not a lone striker, but good with both feet and in the air

I'm surprised how disappointed a lot of the Stoke fans are at his potential departure.  90% of the posts on their forum seem to rate him, although the negatives are that he is not particularly strong and not a lone striker, but good with both feet and in the air

So we've bought someone who isn't a lone striker, to play in a system which only ever uses a lone striker? Something doesn't add up there.