Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

Hes utter shit yet gets praised from some fans. Shows how low expectations are when chumps like this nugget get praised

Fucking hopeless today.....again

I know we're in ultra miserable mode but I didn't think he was that bad like :dontknow: not for what is essentially a fourth choice centre half anyway - Lascelles and Schar both had far worse games today. The latter in particular gave the ball away time and time again. Pretty weird to single out Dummett.

Hes utter s*** yet gets praised from some fans. Shows how low expectations are when chumps like this nugget get praised

f***ing hopeless today.....again

I know we're in ultra miserable mode but I didn't think he was that bad like :dontknow: not for what is essentially a fourth choice centre half anyway - Lascelles and Schar both had far worse games today. The latter in particular gave the ball away time and time again. Pretty weird to single out Dummett.

Really? Watch him properly plays like a coward with the ball. Constantly plays it inside.  If he has to play it forward he shits himself and loses it. The pass to Williams was appalling. The bloke is garbage

Guest godzilla

That pass to Jetro man, lord.

Dummet is s***, but not to blame for the goal. It was the new bloke's fault all day.

Both were to blame the pass was shocking and Willems wasn’t switched on to stop the shit pass being intercepted.

Dummet is s***, but not to blame for the goal. It was the new bloke's fault all day.

Both were to blame the pass was shocking and Willems wasn’t switched on to stop the s*** pass being intercepted.

You can pause the pass half way on its journey and it still looks comfortable. I've no idea what Willems was doing.

And again, I say this as someone who thinks Paul Dummet is a pervert.

Both were to blame the pass was shocking and Willems wasn’t switched on to stop the s*** pass being intercepted.

You can pause the pass half way on its journey and it still looks comfortable. I've no idea what Willems was doing.

And again, I say this as someone who thinks Paul Dummet is a pervert.

Jetro came an and didn't have clue where he should be. Rafa (yes I know) would have been boring the shit out of him on the touchline for a full five minutes before he came ontelling him what he expected if him. He would then probably called one or two others over that were playing to make sure his orders were carried out.

Guest chopey

I said before the season started that Lascelles will be massively exposed this season, Bruce will need to go 4 at the back to get more in midfield.

Shit pass.  Dummett should be able to weight an unchallenged pass to someone on the touchline without Willems having to move towards him.  Yes, Willems should have anticipated it, but it stems from a shit pass.

He showed his pass to the unmarked left wing back allowing for the marker to make a run on it. Willems did not help the situation not shortening the distance or reacting any quicker. It’s not a fine pass man. It’s never a fine pass showing that much of your intention of where it’s going and then hitting it short to allow for that. The entire back line conceded that goal but in no way should we have put ourselves into that situation; we had pushed the team up and we’re not under any pressure at that time until that mistake. Compounded by poor recovery marking by Lascelles and Schar.

He showed his pass to the unmarked left wing back allowing for the marker to make a run on it. Willems did not help the situation not shortening the distance or reacting any quicker. It’s not a fine pass man. It’s never a fine pass showing that much of your intention of where it’s going and then hitting it short to allow for that. The entire back line conceded that goal but in no way should we have put ourselves into that situation; we had pushed the team up and we’re not under any pressure at that time until that mistake. Compounded by poor recovery marking by Lascelles and Schar.

I've just re watched it because I thought it was the pass too but Willems is at fault for this. He does not react to it at all and is also totally oblivious to the oncoming attacker.

One pass that failed to reach its target that we were punished for and Dummett is back to being shite again is he? Right...

Dummett back to shite again, that would imply at some time he wasn't shite. He's the most limited player I've ever seen in the premier league.

One pass that failed to reach its target that we were punished for and Dummett is back to being shite again is he? Right...

Dummett back to shite again, that would imply at some time he wasn't shite. He's the most limited player I've ever seen in the premier league.

All of that is just plain wrong.