Newcastle vs Man City - 28/06/2020@18:30 - FA Cup (Live on BBC)

Just please end the kneel and black power salute, enough is enough

Yeah, let's stop that thing that points out vast inequality in society and gets people thinking about how they may have been racist in the past as well and how they can do more to help prevent it in the future, yeah, lets stop that just as it makes some white people feel a bit awkward.

May I ask why it bothers you?

I mean, let's say they did it indefinitely, would that bother you? Why?

Hoping for:

--------------------Dubravka----------------

Manquillo---Lascelles----Fernandez---Rose

---------------Shelvey---Hayden------------

Saint-Maximin------Almiron-------Joelinton

----------------------Carroll------------------

Can see a 2 man midfield with Shelvey in it getting completely over ran.

Hayden and hope one of the Longstaffs are fit is our only hope.

I disagree, neither of them have played for ages and weren’t in very good form anyway. Shelvey looks sharp to me and grafted well since the restart.

Shelvey may have looked sharp, but the back 4 is completely exposed with him in a 2 man midfield.

Trust me it will be a rout with that formation, we looked over ran and exposed against Villa never mind this lot.

Rafa had Shelvey well sussed before the end, he’s just not fit for purpose in the modern day game unfortunately.

I think the chances of beating City with a crowd behind us would have been pretty slim but you never know how momentum shifts. I think there’s little to no chance we’re beating them today and I’ve got a feeling it’s going to be an absolute rout. I’m dreading it actually.

1-0 Carroll 😂

NUFC.com

Nabil Bentaleb serves a one game suspension for this tie following bookings against Oxford United and West Bromwich Albion.

There are doubts over both Isaac Hayden and Matt Ritchie after they came off due to injury on Wednesday. It's also reported that Jonjo Shelvey faces a fitness test.

Florian Lejeune and Ciaran Clark remain out, but both Sean and Matty Longstaff could be recalled to the squad, amid claims that Fabian Schar could be deployed in a midfield role.

In the last 2 seasons we’ve both beaten them and come back to get a draw. Both of those teams we played were stronger than what we’ll face today. No Aguero, no Fernandinho, no Stones, possibly no Foden.

They’re not great at the back. Still awesome going forward but maybe just a little less sharp without Aguero.

They should be more tired than us, especially having 20 mins or so of trying to get an equaliser against Chelsea with 10 men.

We’re still on a hiding to nothing but we have a chance if we turn up to take it.

May I ask why it bothers you?

I mean, let's say they did it indefinitely, would that bother you? Why?

Nowt wrong with it imo.

If it stayed long term, maybe it could change to 'all lives matter'  not that I would be bothered if it didn't.

I've never seen a person's colour, religion or nationality when I've ever met someone, only the person. Never understand why anyone would find an appearance as all you need to know about someone.