Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Guest firetotheworks

Owen Hargreaves does that as well, he sounds like he's constantly advertising a Ministry of Sound compilation.

Neville's utterly woeful as a pundit though, pure aural contraception.

Guest firetotheworks

People putting 10 in the relegationometer thread

Aye, fair enough anyone that thinks it's certain like, but just hype in general is getting daft. I've just read that Perez is a league one player, the same one that scored 10 in the Premier League last season. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Aye, fair enough anyone that thinks it's certain like, but just hype in general is getting daft. I've just read that Perez is a league one player, the same one that scored 10 in the Premier League last season. :lol:

He scored 8 in the PL, 10 including cup's. :milner:

That’s because you read everything too literal.

Here you go. Perez’s performance today (and most games recently) was league one standard.

Amazingly, players can both improve and get worse. Hope that helps.

Guest firetotheworks

Here you go. Perez’s performance today (and most games recently) was league one standard.

I didn't think it was serious. That's why I said that the hype is getting daft.

‘It was a pen but we deserved to lose’.

Sorry like but nah.

Of all the events that happened on the pitch over the course of the match no matter how shit we were, or how good they were, we earned the right to a penalty to make it 2-2 with what would have been the last kick of the game. Contentious decisions fair enough, but that tonight is just wrong.

Bumped after chopey’s post in the match thread.

Bad scheduling. No club football for ages and there’s only one, likely mediocre, game on today.

Brexit disco thinks there's only one league in the world

:lol:

Sky and BT fucked the 2 watchable leagues off in fairness.

I didn't think it was serious. That's why I said that the hype is getting daft.

It was serious, but worded badly/quickly.

His performance against Brighton was akin to a league one player.

• 2 weeks later...

Agree 100%. What got into the referees mind to book him? Unhuman!

Refs are under pressure from their assessors to implement the rules regardless of emotions attached to a certain celebration - I have no qualms about the ref issuing the card at that time, all he is doing is following orders (which he is under pressure to do) - the FA should IMO just rescind the card now after the event

FWIW Claude Puel said he accepted the card as Leicester City approached the game professionally and he expected everyone else (i.e. the refs) to do the same

Agree 100%. What got into the referees mind to book him? Unhuman!

Refs are under pressure from their assessors to implement the rules regardless of emotions attached to a certain celebration - I have no qualms about the ref issuing the card at that time, all he is doing is following orders (which he is under pressure to do) - the FA should IMO just rescind the card now after the event

FWIW Claude Puel said he accepted the card as Leicester City approached the game professionally and he expected everyone else (i.e. the refs) to do the same

Agreed - it's a yellow card offence.  The referee shouldn't have make decisions on what events are or aren't worthy of being commemorated by taking your shirt off.