Gateshead FC

geordiedean

Guest neesy111

Surely the two jokers running the show haven't even made any money from this whole con job?

I suspect not, just seems the money has ran out.  I think they've been on borrowed time for years when you look at how poor their attendances are.

Surely the two jokers running the show haven't even made any money from this whole con job?

I suspect not, just seems the money has ran out.  I think they've been on borrowed time for years when you look at how poor their attendances are.

But they’ve come in, asset stripped, from the off, for no discernible reason and then fucked off. It makes absolutely no sense. They’ll have known they were going to lose money.

Guest neesy111

But they’ve come in, asset stripped, from the off, for no discernible reason and then fucked off. It makes absolutely no sense. They’ll have known they were going to lose money.

Who knows?  Might have inherited debt that needed to be paid off, the national league aren't giving gateshead their bond back which is 200k withheld.

This guy personally took over the manning of the turnstiles (cash money) and got rid of the club volunteers who had done so in the past. Draw your own conclusions from that. He also has form from trying to buy other clubs in the past, hence why he got an acquaintance to front the bid.

This guy personally took over the manning of the turnstiles (cash money) and got rid of the club volunteers who had done so in the past. Draw your own conclusions from that. He also has form from trying to buy other clubs in the past, hence why he got an acquaintance to front the bid.

That’s mad.  I didn’t realise all this was going on.  :sad:

Guest neesy111

Their average attendance is 856, impossible to run a professional club with attendances like that.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

Their average attendance is 856, impossible to run a professional club with attendances like that.

I’m not sure how it compares to the rest of the league but Bromley are doing OK on around 1k. Not sure of their ownership though.

Most clubs at this level lose big amounts, Blyth Spartans say they need 1.5k to compete in the division below.