Gateshead FC

geordiedean

• 3 months later...
It's our biggest game of the season! We're one step from Wembley and need your support!

Come along to the International Stadium for our FA Trophy semi-final second leg against Bromley on Saturday 24 March (3pm kick-off).

People of the North East, get behind one of your local sides and help us fly the region's flag at Wembley in May.

Tickets available on the gate: £15 adult, £8 concession, £5 student, £3 under-16s, £25 for a family of four!

If you've got nowt on tomorrow, we'd gratefully accept any extra support at Gateshead Stadium as we try to overturn a one goal deficit to reach Wembley.

There's a few lads from work going over. Irony being that the lad who goes regular can't get the day off.

Gateshead are expecting around 2000 fans in tomorrow, only planning to open the main stand.

They have been told that Bromley will bring about 200 fans up with them. 

Looking forward to it!

Guest Howaythetoon

Would have been up to going for this one but I have my nephew’s baby sex reveal party at noon (I know, fucking absurd) and a wedding party at 7.30. I will be going to Wembley though if they get there, glory seeker style. To be fair I’ve been to more ‘Heed games home and away in the last decade than Toon games so howay the mighty ‘Heed. Would be great for Watson to lead them out at Wembley and to get some silverware.

Guest Howaythetoon

It’s the done thing apparently, big party to reveal whether it’s a boy or girl, fucking madness and he’s been rubbed over it like, but it’s their first bairn and a chance for all sides of family and friends to get together. More like a money spinner for them the twats.

Guest Howaythetoon

Baby sex reveal party I should have said, anyway it’s a girl and it was good to see so many people together, now for a wedding party at As You Like It!

Guest chopey

My 13 year old son was there today with his three mates and he loved it he can hardly talk now cos he was signing all match

Gateshead are an absolute PR disaster at the moment. They've now banned all U16's attending without an adult accompanying them. A large portion of their fanbase is groups of U16's as well 😂

Richard and Julie need to fucking disappear.

Some stupid t*** set off a flare in his pocket and set his coat on fire. Stupid c***s have punished the poor b******s who turn up and watch the game with little fuss. It has really boiled my p*ss for some reason. Really want to see Gateshead progress as a club, but daft things like this just kills it for me.