Gateshead FC

geordiedean

Guest thenorthumbrian

It will interesting to see the crowd at the International stadium today, for the first time in a while Gateshead are building an increasing fans base who are Gatsehead first and not just people who are Newcastle fans who pop along when there's nothing better to do.

Guest Craig-NUFC

I'm going for the first time today, partly because I don't want to put myself through the Newcastle match. Will always be Newcastle first, but will probably start watching Gateshead semi-regularly if I enjoy today.

Guessing it's fine to show up half an hour before kick off and grab a ticket?

Gateshead got Norton or Shildon away in the first round of the FA cup....

Cracking draw. Local derby should Shildon win in the replay at home and they should progress.

One of my relatives is a director at Shildon FC. Going by his FB profile,  he's chuffed to bits.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

Home to Warrington, should be a 3rd round place for them.

Blyth away at Pools.

Good draws. Blyth might fancy a scalp at Hartlepool who are fucking dreadful this season.

You'd imagine there's a good chance these and the Blyth games will be televised?

Hartlepool vs Blyth should certainly be on.

Very strong rumour the Blyth game will be Friday night. Great news if it's televised, £60k is a huge amount of money for the club. I suspect Worcester's trip to Scunthorpe will also get coverage.