Gateshead FC

geordiedean

is it worth paying the extra for level 2 or do you think once you are in people will just move higher anyway with it being practically empty?

I'm going to be in the section above the singing section, the view looks fantastic.

The concourse will probably just be carpeted or some shit.

is it worth paying the extra for level 2 or do you think once you are in people will just move higher anyway with it being practically empty?

I'm going to be in the section above the singing section, the view looks fantastic.

The concourse will probably just be carpeted or some s***.

Good stuff... I just went Level 1 on the advice that if you are row 17 the view should be spot on so I just hand picked a couple of seats left for there... Fingers crossed though I dare say there will the option to move around anyway with the stadium being so empty...

Few of my mates (Cheeky bastards) have decided to go to Wembley rather than come to my daughters christening on Sunday, yet they never mentioned their love for Gateshead FC and the potential final prior to the semi, strange. All about priorities I suppose, got a better offer and expect me to be oh ok then I understand I know you have that heed tattoo on your bell end, pathetic :)

I went to Semi and would have went for a trip away but the people now claiming to be heed fans is cringe worthy, just for a trip to Wembley.

Why are you even having one?

I thought everyone knew god does not exisit.

Wondered this myself.

I do, tradition though isn't it, strangely enough I probably wouldn't have been pissed off with mates if they had actually said before Semi that they would be going, it's more the "Once in a lifetime" thing that get's me when they didn't even know when the play-off final was and had been to 2 Gateshead matches all season.

Good luck to them tomorrow. Would probably have went down to support them but was put off by the ridiculous ticket prices. As far as I can remember I've only ever been to see them play once, against Barnet and Barry Fry was the Barnet manager then so that shows how long ago that was, but if they manage to get into the football league I'll make the effort to go and support them saying how I won't be darkening the doors at SJP in the foreseeable future.

Guest thenorthumbrian

You'd think if they do go up, with bigger crowds & away followings, they'd have to play at home alternate weeks to us on police grounds? Might boost numbers further next season as well.

It would make sense. If they go up there will be some interesting games at Gateshead. Relatively local games against Hartlepool, York and Carlisle as well as some big clubs for that level of football including Luton, Tranmere and Portsmouth.