Gateshead FC

geordiedean

Grimsby Town Home L 1-2 - Were playing very s*** at that time.

Cambridge United Away L 0-1 - Dont think thats bad away

Alfreton Town Home          W 3-0

Luton Town Home   D 0-0 -  Top of the table

FC Halifax Town Home        D 1-1

Pretty much all the results went their way tonight.

Braintree and Alfreton lost but Grimsby got a flukey last minute draw. Would be brilliant to see the Heed back in the league.

Cancelled out Wokings win though. Can't knock that.

Will definitely go to Wembley if they get there. At least there is one side in the area doing well.

Same, never been to see them but I'm in London so might as well go and support.

Call me a glory supporter if you want.

Will definitely go to Wembley if they get there. At least there is one side in the area doing well.

Same, never been to see them but I'm in London so might as well go and support.

Call me a glory supporter if you want.

Glory hunting scum.

I'll do that as well.

Would be canny if they got to the Play Off final at Wembley and 50,000 Toon fans thought, f*ck it, we'll never see Newcastle there again and went down to cheer on the Heed. Think I'd probably go like as I did when Whitley Bay got there.

Guest firetotheworks

Would the hardcore Gateshead fans not be pissed off? I wouldn't want to step on their toes like.

Would the hardcore Gateshead fans not be p*ssed off? I wouldn't want to step on their toes like.

There's only around 600 of them. The players wouldn't even be able to hear them in a stadium the size of Wembley. I'm sure their fans, players, manager and chairman would be delighted if 1000's of fans went down to support them in a one off game to get into the Football League.

Guest firetotheworks

Would the hardcore Gateshead fans not be p*ssed off? I wouldn't want to step on their toes like.

There's only around 600 of them. The players wouldn't even be able to hear them in a stadium the size of Wembley. I'm sure their fans, players, manager and chairman would be delighted if 1000's of fans went down to support them in a one off game to get into the Football League.

Aye, that's true like. I hate the idea of stealing their thunder like. I have tremendous respect for fans of teams like Gateshead and I don't mean that to be at all condescending either.