Gateshead FC

geordiedean

So would anyone be up for going to a play off game or the final game of the season?

Tried this before and failed.

Know me and Santoon are going

Keep me in the loop...

Guest Roger Kint

I reckon if they move grounds and play on weekends when Newcastle aren't at home they could realistically get 3k plus for a home game....

I'd like to see them get promoted like......

Would be canny for us to work with them even more and have a stream of decent kids on loan and prices to entice NUFC fans there.  Could be a great partnership if they went up

Edit: I know they knock £5 off a ticket atm. I mean something more perminent if they were in the league

I reckon if they move grounds and play on weekends when Newcastle aren't at home they could realistically get 3k plus for a home game....

Would be canny for us to work with them even more and have a stream of decent kids on loan and prices to entice NUFC fans there.  Could be a great partnership if they went up

Edit: I know they knock £5 off a ticket atm. I mean something more perminent if they were in the league

This is Mike Ashley and Newcastle...never that simple

This is Mike Ashley and Newcastle...never that simple

Exactly. There'd have to be something in it for MA, no way would he do it purely to help them out.

Guest tollemache

Keep meaning to pop along to one of their games when I'm town. Just noticed their game on the 18th, five minutes after booking a train to arrive at Central just as it ends. Gah

What's happening about the new ground does anyone know? Only good thing in current set up is the hospitality package. 40 quid includes a match ticket, 3 course meal and free bar for two hours before game and an hour afterwards :)

Not sure why I've never done this :lol:

What's happening about the new ground does anyone know? Only good thing in current set up is the hospitality package. 40 quid includes a match ticket, 3 course meal and free bar for two hours before game and an hour afterwards :)

Not sure why I've never done this :lol:

Shit, is that real? I'm in!

Looking on their website. It's only 495 quid for 10 people to sponsor a match :lol:

For which you get...

Package consists of the following:

Guests arrive International Stadium at 1:00p.m.

Reception and drinks on arrival

Carvery style three course meal served at your table

Complimentary bar

Company logo on front and reverse cover of matchday programme

Complimentary matchday magazine at each place setting

Directors box tickets and team sheets issued at sponsors table

Post match presentations

Sponsor announced on PA system

Afternoon ends 6:00p.m.

If three to four thousand fans didn't attend the Swansea game and came here instead, it might not be enough to make a difference but it would send out a signal of intent......

That would be the biggest message to Ashley yet imo. If there was 44k at SJP & 3-4000 at Gateshead on the same afternoon, he'd start to worry. Think it's the best idea for a form of protest I've seen. Only worry is, I hope the Gateshead game didn't turn into an "Ashley out" thing and Gateshead actually got the support rather than it being a sideshow.