Gateshead FC

geordiedean

Guest The_Optimistic

Do you think you can buy a ticket when you arrive?  Working overtime tonight and probably won't get until a couple of mins before kick off?

Do you think you can buy a ticket when you arrive?  Working overtime tonight and probably won't get until a couple of mins before kick off?

Aye, £14 on the night though. Expected crowd of around 2,000 so not sure how bad the queues will be for getting in.

Never been to either the stadium or seen Gateshead before, so quite looking forward to it. Been impressed with Gateshead's ticket offers so far this season (discount for nufc season ticket holders, £5 for advance tickets tonight etc) seems like there really pushing to attract new fans.

Normally it's a pretty crap place to watch football but it'll be better with 2000 in and something to play for.

My uncle was a season ticket holder for his entire life, absolutely loved the heed. I went to some games with mates at school.

It's a much better place with a decent crowd in, as there should be tonight.  The Heed fans always seem to make plenty of noise and give great backing.

Normally it's a pretty crap place to watch football but it'll be better with 2000 in and something to play for.

My uncle was a season ticket holder for his entire life, absolutely loved the heed. I went to some games with mates at school.

It's a much better place with a decent crowd in, as there should be tonight.  The Heed fans always seem to make plenty of noise and give great backing.

I went to the Darlo game in the FA Trophy Semi there and there was 5-6000 there. Good atmosphere about 50-50 in numbers.

• 2 weeks later...